What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How would you rate your dealer?  (Read 5258 times)

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
How would you rate your dealer?
« on: May 29, 2004, 12:46:42 pm »
I've been thinking about sending out a questionaire to our customers rating their spa purchase. I think it would be helpful to everyone from the salespeople to the techs, electrcians and delivery people.
Do any of the rest of you do this? How long after delivery? What were some of the questions asked?
I'd like to here from spa owners as well. Did you get a chance to rate your dealer? How did they rate? Let me know.
                                   Spahappy

Hot Tub Forum

How would you rate your dealer?
« on: May 29, 2004, 12:46:42 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: How would you rate your dealer?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 01:37:47 pm »
I rate my dealer a 10 on a scale from 1-5. OH, wait, I am my dealer.
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

IOWASPAMAN

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2004, 02:08:10 pm »
Wisoki,
Only a ten/ How modest of you. With the information you have contributed to this board, 10 would be an understatment.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2004, 03:43:04 pm »
My dealer didn't give me a rating sheet per se, but called shortly after setup to be sure everything is ok.
I get my chemicals there, so I'm in their store and they still ask how the spa is running.
Brewman
Brewman

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 05:00:02 pm »
I believe the right dealer is very important in the total ownership equation.

My Dealer, Beachcomber Coquitlam has been excellent.
The true test is after the sale.
I found them very good at answering my questions and giving me service, even when Beachcomber was on strike earlier this year.

They offer free water testing, and give me a computer generated page on the exact chemicals to add to optimize my water quality.

I rate them a TEN.

regards, Zz
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 04:17:40 am by ZzTop »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 11:22:05 pm »
The crew in Coquitlam are great!

I agree that the real sale starts after the transaction itself. We're all the best before we have your money. It's proving your position after that!

Steve

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2004, 12:52:29 pm »
We spent time talking to two dealers (that we did not buy from) after we made our purchase. We also spoke to our dealer after the tub was installed. The conversation was on why we bought or did not buy from them.  Reasons varied but all conversations were meant and ended being positive. We felt that we had to inform the dealers of our decision that we were not going to be buying from them. They naturally wanted to inquire why and our conversation went from there. It seemed that they wanted to hear from us so that they could better their operations.

Our talk with our dealer was great although, I was a little critical on one point which was keeping the client informed as to the state in the construction of our tub.

In short, it was professional. For the two dealers, HS and Beachcomber (they had requested that we contact them if we decided not to go with them) they were very pleasant and thanked us for the opportunity to present their product. The HS dealer (who used to also work at our Sundance dealership but now owns his own and sells HS) also congratulated us and told us we had made a good decision as Sundance was an excellent product to buy, although he did chuckle a bit that HS was better  ;).  

Although our dealer did not send us a questionaire, their service department did contact us the following week to make certain that everything was 'fine' and we then got a call from our sales rep asking if we would like him to vist and run through the opration of our tub one more time.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 12:54:14 pm by doodoo »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2004, 04:24:23 pm »
I'd like to here from spa owners as well. Did you get a chance to rate your dealer?

Nothing official, but since I work nearby, he has gotten lots of feedback.  The advice has always been free even after the sale.    About a year after my purchase he started a referral program and I even worked out a deal to promote his spas on one of my local websites.  I haven't made a sale yet, but I"m hopeful.

Oh, his website has a feedback page, I've uses it with good results.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2004, 04:24:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42