What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi J-365 Circulation Pump Cutting out  (Read 5562 times)

zg

Jacuzzi J-365 Circulation Pump Cutting out
« on: July 06, 2012, 09:30:33 pm »
Hello and thank you in advance for any help!

I have a Jacuzzi J-365 hot tub.  I was in the tub last night running both pumps and loving life.  i turned off both pumps and wanted to just run pump one on low (basically just to run the waterfall).  The pump ran for about 2 seconds then stopped.  I went back to the tub today and same thing, ran for a few seconds, then cut out.  I cut power to the tub, then powered back up.  Pump ran for a few seconds, then stopped.  No error messages or anything?  and control panel showed pump was still running?

Any advice???

Thanks!
ZG

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi J-365 Circulation Pump Cutting out
« on: July 06, 2012, 09:30:33 pm »

dorian10

Re: Jacuzzi J-365 Circulation Pump Cutting out
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 09:46:42 am »
ZG, sorry to hear about your pump problem.  I have never owned a spa, and I;m currently looking at the Jacuzzi 300 series.  Do you have the Clearray system?  Is it true you have to add almost no chlorine or balance the PH?   Any options you wish you had, or ones you didn't need?
Thanks
DC

goose973

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 01:20:06 pm »
My waterfall comes on with the small circulation pump as well as with pump 1. Having said that, my small circulation pump (not pump 1 ir 2) will cut off if the temp is more than two degrees above the set temp. Don't know if that's your problem. Just a thought.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 01:20:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42