What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: FLO error message on 5yr old Jacuzzi j460....  (Read 3384 times)

dbldee20

FLO error message on 5yr old Jacuzzi j460....
« on: May 06, 2012, 02:54:28 pm »
I'm in the process of setting up this spa which I bought used. It's been wired for over a week, but I haven't used it yet and just filled it and added some chlorine & new filter to get the pumps circulating. I noticed the FLO message on the display yesterday. I did what the manual said and removed the filter, but it made no difference. I've also tried resetting it and used a "jet blaster" cleaner and drained it. It seems like both pumps  are working properly. When I try to raise the water temp it doesn't seem to warm up past 92 on the display or when i check it with a hand held thermometer (which reads 92 also) I raised the water temp this morning and hours later it's still reading 92 with the FLO message flashing on the display. When I picked it up it seemed to be heating (101) and working ok.

I have it wired to 6 gauge copper 220 line and as far as I know it is wired correctly. An electrician friend hooked it up w GFCI outlet at spa and a 60amp breaker at panel inside house.

Can anyone help me narrow this down? Hopefully I won't have to pay for an expensive repair right out of the gate.

Thanks in advance for any feedback
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 10:08:21 pm by dbldee20 »

Hot Tub Forum

FLO error message on 5yr old Jacuzzi j460....
« on: May 06, 2012, 02:54:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42