What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera vs Beachcomber  (Read 12155 times)

leisure

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Caldera vs Beachcomber
« on: May 26, 2004, 05:14:00 pm »
Does anyone have any feedback regarding these 2 tubs I am inclined to like the caldera due to the features and how comfortable they are, also they have a great reputaion around here for durability and having no problems ,but i hear all around here that Beachcomber is a great tub. The only problem is i dont have a dealer near me....... Could someone give me some insite please

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera vs Beachcomber
« on: May 26, 2004, 05:14:00 pm »

Julie

• Sundance Cameo owner
Re: Caldera vs Beachcomber
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 06:32:36 pm »
Beachcomber is well known and appreciated here (partly due to Steve, a Beachcomber dealer, doing lots of support to people here), and I almost bought one.  Nice dealer close to home, nice spas, very comfortable.  We ended us choosing something else for our own reasons.  

But if you don't have a reputable Beachcomber dealer near you, I'd said forget it altogether and don't worry about it!  There are so many great spas around that you shouldn't stick too much on a product you can't even sit in!  Evaluate what brands you can find around you, and if you like the Caldera after a wet test, go for it!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 07:24:50 pm »
Those are two well made spas with good reputations.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 07:26:40 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 07:24:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42