What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New limelight Pulse DL ----- ADVICES -----  (Read 9829 times)

Luigitomaselli

New limelight Pulse DL ----- ADVICES -----
« on: March 18, 2012, 08:57:25 pm »
Hi guys i'm italian and i'm gonna buy this tub.. I tried to find out some info about it but on the web and on the forum there is not much. I wanted to know somthing about the relation on price/quality, personal experience with the tub, trubles or positive notes about it. I decided to buy it because of the price which i thought convenient, but looking on the forum i find that it's a lot high for this tub. Maybe my dealer is a clever sellman (-.-) or here in italy there is an increase of the quotes. I'm gonna pay it 10.900 euro + taxes ( here it's called I.V.A.).
Thanks since now for everything u will be able to tell me.
Regards
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 07:27:40 am by Luigitomaselli »

Hot Tub Forum

New limelight Pulse DL ----- ADVICES -----
« on: March 18, 2012, 08:57:25 pm »

Luigitomaselli

Re: New limelight Pulse DL ----- ADVICES -----
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 07:45:14 pm »
Nobody can help me..? :(

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 11:41:53 pm »
Ciao Luigi, Have you found this link? http://www.hotspring.com/shop-hot-tub-models/limelight   Hopefully Chas or one of the Hot Springs reps can help here. The cost of this spa in Italy is approximately $14,420.00 US dollars plus tax. Perhaps someone can comment on their experience with the Limelight..please  :D

Luigi, E 'difficile confrontare il costo. Si pagherà molto di più perché la vasca idromassaggio viene importato. Dove vivi?
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Luigitomaselli

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 04:57:18 am »
Thank you! OK for the price, with the change its similar to mine. I wondered hearing about some people who said to buy it for 8/9k $!
So i will wait anybody who own it and can report something about that!
Thanks a lot! ( Your italian is good r u born in italy??  :) )

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 06:56:26 am »
I've only looked at the tub when my sister bought her Vanguard.  Looks like a good tub at a good price, but I haven't actually known anyone who owned one yet.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Luigitomaselli

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 07:05:43 am »
What's your opinion about these prices? Do you think this is their real value on the market? http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/forum/index.php/topic,8160.msg98117.html#msg98117

vanguard and envoy are some of top hotspring tubs and seem to cost few than pulse dl..

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 08:48:10 am »
The price that I quoted is the cost that you will pay in Euro..so the conversion from dollars to Euro yesterday. I dont believe that particular tub is as expensive here.  But it seems that everything is pretty expensive in Italy! Don't just look at the price however, you need to look at dealer support. Who can fix your tub if you have an issue? Also there doesn't seem to be much competition so that will also impact your cost.  You will never be able to buy this tub for the price that we can in the US, so it probably is just better to see how people like it, then what they paid. 

My Italian is really not so good, but I have been trying to learn.  My husband works in Siena and I hope to spend the summer there.  ;) One of the most beautiful sites for a hot tub that I have ever seen was on a vinyard in Tuscany!

Good luck with your purchase..

Luigitomaselli

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 09:41:08 am »
I live in Bologna! it's not far from Florence. Anyway we will wait for owners' impressions about confort, jets, massage etc. as you suggested.
Thanks

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 04:12:38 pm »
I think Florence (Firenze) was by far our favorite city in Italy. We had a Hotel room looking out over the Arno, between the Ponte Santa Trinita and the Ponte Vecchio.  Loved it. Climbed to the top of El Duomo, shopped, walked and walked and walked!

Now - the tub: The Limelight series tubs are very good. They have more power than the regular HotSpring tubs, not as much variety of jets, shorter warranty but the same exact pumps and control box, more lighting, only a single filter - so I'm saying they are every bit as good but different. I hope this makes sense -

I cannot comment on price, because it varies all across the US, let alone Europe. You need to feel the dealer will be there for you after the sale, and that you feel you paid about the same as other customers in your area.

I hope this helps!

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 04:22:58 pm »
Thank you Chas... :D

Luigitomaselli

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 07:01:28 pm »
Oh thank a lot people. The tub has been bought this morning! I hope to enjoy it! On may they will ship it to my home and we will start setting up the stuff! I will post some photos then ;)
Best wishes

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 09:02:16 pm »
buona fortuna, amerete la vostra vasca calda! ;)

Flyonthewall

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 04:00:31 pm »
enjoy it!  it is a very nice tub.  on a side note the limelight's now have a 5 yr warranty, except for the shell (7), lights(3), and cabinet(3).

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 07:05:37 am »
buona fortuna, amerete la vostra vasca calda! ;)

Using google translate to make sure your not breaking any forum rules.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Nilking

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 05:56:54 pm »
Saw that you already bought one, little late for advice  maybe?;)
I own a Pulse and I'm very happy with it. Only hazzle I have had was with the lights(I have the 2009 model).
But no biggie, dealer exhanged them in a heartbeat to a newer model last summer. After that it's been running like a charm.

//Thomas (Also EU, Sweden 8))

HotSpring Limelight Pulse

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 05:56:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42