What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Question for SUndance Dealers  (Read 15318 times)

dazedandconfused

• Still Negotiating ....
Question for SUndance Dealers
« on: May 24, 2004, 09:25:29 pm »
Does anyone know what this response from SUndance corporate means?  DO you know the details of this program?  HEard of it?

RESPONSE

No, factory rebates are offered.  However, your local dealer may be participating in the Luxury Living Sale.

MY QUESTION

Does Sundance ever offer any manufacturer rebates?  Any coming up soon?

THANKS!

Hot Tub Forum

Question for SUndance Dealers
« on: May 24, 2004, 09:25:29 pm »

poopsy

Re: Question for SUndance Dealers
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 09:40:08 pm »
some bs term i am sure for memorial day sale ...lol...why all this fancy term and made up sale crap....just give everyone the same fair deal....luxury living sale.....hahahah  what a silly term....i mean whats next...lap it up sale...

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 09:46:25 pm »
Please is there any chance all the negitive posting can stop....

poopsy

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 09:58:34 pm »
sorry,,,to air my frustration..i apologize... ???

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 10:35:56 pm »
sorry,,,to air my frustration..i apologize... ???

So what exactly IS your frustration poopsy? Why are you making this so difficult? You've wet tested, shopped and done the rounds, now it's time to find a spa that you like with good dealer support in the price range you are willing to spend and buy the da#n thing. ??? Have you hated everything you've tried? Were they all out of your budget?

I think sometimes people enjoy making this purchase more difficult than they need it to be.

It's a Nike commercial....... JUST DO IT! I'm sure you'll find yourself more relaxed once you do! ;)  ;D

Steve

poopsy

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2004, 05:05:23 am »
well...i havent found a spa i love yet i guess thats it.All i have wet tested have been even to me..with their pluss and minus's they even out over all....nothing has wowed me yet...sorry.....i believe thats it....i have 8000 to spend
..truely i want a great spa for 6500.00 but it wont happen ...so its not the price.....its just such a low tech piece of gear that i too am not supprised they are all so similar....

Tubber

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2004, 07:07:11 am »
Sundance is having a 25th anniversary sale "Luxury Living Sale". It is up to the individual dealer as to whether they participate in it.  You'll probably find this at a Sundance dealer who works off the actual MSRP, which for the Optima is over $10,000.00. Your probably not going to get a good package deal with that type of sale going either.

Poopsy have you looked at the Sweetwater line? Same quality construction just not all the bells and whistles of the Sundance.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2004, 07:07:11 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42