What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: will the real Needaspa please stand up  (Read 8390 times)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
will the real Needaspa please stand up
« on: May 21, 2004, 12:10:09 pm »
Needaspa...

My hats off to you.... you fooled a lot of people.... myself included big...because I do not think it is possible for anyone to be TRULY as stupid...as ignorant.... as selfish...as uniformed.... as rude...(.to tell someone they just paid to much for something that you can not afford it would seem but want really bad and know nothing about)...asking why somone tipped a delivery driver..and the brilliance of telling someone to be prepared to deal for months to get the real good price...again most dealers dread letting go of a spa...they do get emotionally attached to them...and they really like taking as much time as they can to make a sale and to build those flooring bills....that is just so clever....so who are you really....you can not be this cartoon character that sucked is all in....

Hot Tub Forum

will the real Needaspa please stand up
« on: May 21, 2004, 12:10:09 pm »

needaspa

Re: will the real Needaspa please stand up
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 12:31:48 pm »
I did not say I could not afford a spa!  Money is not an issue!  But, I am not going to needlessly throw my money away.

Tipping in todays world is an overused idea!  Tipping is a way to give a little extra for something done beyond the normal and customary service!  I just laugh at people who tip for food to be delivered to their table, their hair to be cut, and even their spa delivered to their house!  What a joke!  That's their job!  Period.  Now, if the waiter brought out some additional food to compliment my meal, then yes I will tip.  Delivering a spa to a house is paid under the term DELIVERY!  Anyway, it is hard to explain this to ordinary, average people.

When I find a non-criminal, non-money-greedy dealer who will offer 6500, then I will purchase one.  Like I said earlier, I would rather buy straight from HS, Sun, etc and totally cut out the dealer pig.  And actually, spa manufacturers would make an even better product because they can sell more (even less then 6500) then a dealer by selling direct!  More money =s more R and D.  I mean come on - 8000 to 10000 for a spa whose structure is 2x4's and plywood!  What crap is that!

More so, dealers can get rid of their supposedly high cost and low profit spas and just concentrate on chemicals and support!  Afterall, thats where most of their money comes from - chemicals, service, add-ons, etc.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 12:50:09 pm »
you are so right....its so simple and you are far to smart to pay 6500.00 for just some wood and pumps......so build it yourself...and by the way you said "what crap is that" it seems the type of crap you long to hold .... to sit in and that you want so very badly...but if you are that into crap......give me an address and I will send you a bunch...enjoy your day now... :D

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 01:27:47 pm »
If you would like to cut out the dealer, then I suggest you look at Thermospa or Haven.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2004, 01:32:26 pm »
Tony that has been suggested...but no reply I am not sure as to why.... could it be that some "crap" might be better than another...or more desirable....

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 01:46:19 pm »
Things are happening too fast here.  I can't keep up.

beach_dealer

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2004, 03:00:23 pm »
Tipping in todays world is an overused idea!  Tipping is a way to give a little extra for something done beyond the normal and customary service!  I just laugh at people who tip for food to be delivered to their table, their hair to be cut, blah blah blah.

I can't believe how inconsiderate a human being you are.  Do you not realize that the poor servers you have "shafted" by not leaving a tip, are working for below minimum wage because restaurants have determined that the tips they receive should make up th difference?  Do you not have a conscience?  I truly hope you do not have any kids that you are teaching these very low standard morals to.

I am a dealer and am quite frugal with my $$, however; when I receive good service I will even leave more than the standard 15% tip.  

We don't deal with the margins you keep insisting that we all work with.  We wouldn't be able to sell any tubs if that was the case since we have over 15 competitors in town.

Good luck getting the tub at YOUR "fair price".
YOU'LL NEED IT!!!

poolboy34

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2004, 07:22:38 pm »
I used to work in the restaurantr business.....as a server!!!!  Your comments I find appaling about tipping.  As a waiter in NYS i made $3.30/hr plus tips!!!!!!!!  W/o tips i would have made jack squat.  People as inconsiderate as you make me sick.   As a memeber of the pool and spa industry community I also find your comments and questions out of line and rude.  How dare you tell a customer they ahve paid too much for their spa when you yourself haven't a clue how much they cost, or how much it costs to run a successful business.

needaspa

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2004, 09:11:17 pm »
Poolboy,

No one put a gun to your head and said be a waiter and earn crappy pay!  I mean come on now - if you are half way intelligent they are other higher paying jobs then waiting tables!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2004, 09:11:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42