What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Coleman 480 SoCal Pricing  (Read 15958 times)

badhorsie

Coleman 480 SoCal Pricing
« on: May 18, 2004, 02:37:13 pm »
We're leaning very strongly towards purchasing the Coleman 480 spa and curious as to what others are paying in the Southern California area.  We're actually in Orange County and it seems California Patio & Spa are the only authorized dealers in the immediate vicinity.  We'll probably opt for all the bells and whistles with the possible exception of the stereo builtin.  If you have any feedback on the spa itself or dealers in the area that would be much appreciated  ::).  

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Coleman 480 SoCal Pricing
« on: May 18, 2004, 02:37:13 pm »

rick

Re: Coleman 480 SoCal Pricing
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 04:03:49 pm »
boy are you lucky.  I bought the same model about a month ago.  All around, it is a great spa.  Mine also has all the bells and whistles, including the stereo, and my grand total was $8200.  That includes the tax.   They also had to haul away my old Calspa which took some considerable labor as it was totally rotted out, so they ended up cutting it up in pieces to haul it out.  I got the cover, lifter, 41 jets, 2 waterfalls, builtin icechest, steps, fancy lighting, and 1 month of chemicals.
The stereo is kinda cheesy and definitely not worth the $700 they add on to the price.  I blew out one of the speakers the first day.  
I also didn't haggle much.  Call me dumb, I don't know.  I probably could have talked him down some, but he did throw in a built in side table for the spa as well as about $75 worth of pool chemicals I needed for my pool at the time.  
I live in central california too, just 4 hours north of LA.
I do like this spa and am very impressed with its filtration system more than anything else.  It also does not cost that much in electricity.  It was close to $20.  
Now I also already had my 220 line from the old spa, so take that into consideration if you don't have that already.  That will cost much money as well as laying a concrete slab if you don't have one yet.  
Lastly,  I chose this brand partly because of the great reputation of the local dealer.  I talked to some spa repair guys before I purchased, and they all had glowing praise for this dealer.   Good luck.  Let me know what you get yours for if you do decide to but it.  

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Coleman 480 SoCal Pricing
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 04:03:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42