What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bachelor has Spa Fever...  (Read 25896 times)

Cajun_Mike

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Bachelor has Spa Fever...
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2004, 02:52:56 pm »
FYI you might want to wait on purchasing that nautilus as word on the street is that D-1 is redesigning it, should be available sometime this summer.  IMO, that dealer is only hurting himself by not stocking a Nautilus.  It's not the most popular model, but we always manage to sell 5-10 of them a year.  If he has a Californian, it is basically the same spa as the nautlius layout wise, only it has a lounger and the nautilus doesn't.   You should also check out D-1's @Home Hot Tub Line.  The Sojourn HP is an excelent non-lounger spa.  It's one of our best sellers.  If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line.

Great, I probably will wait until the summer or early fall anyways.  Do you have any information on what changes will be made to the Nautilus?

My choices now are...

1.  Sundance Optima
2.  Dimension One, Nautilus
3.  Caldera Niagra and Aspire
4.  Hotspring Grandee and Vanguard

Dont have dealers for Beachcomber or Marquis nearby...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2004, 02:52:56 pm »

poolboy34

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2004, 09:33:13 pm »
From what our rep has told us they are redesigning the jetting in them, as well as making the plumbing even more efficient.  The cup holders are being added to the shell, as well as the 2004 neck-Flex pillow along with the new style of head rests.  It will also be available in the new Pearl Shell Colors that D-1 has begun to offer this year.  You might also want to look into the Lotus Bay as well.  Although it might be a bit out of your price range, it offers great jet action, features and a beautiful curvy design.  Also it should be noted that the Caldera Aspire is an excelent spa for the money, as it includes standard: 24 HR Ozone system, stereo system, In-Spa and outside LED Lights, waterfall, as well as an excelent warranty.  The Niagra looks like an excelent spa (we at present time do not carry the niagra).  If it is anything like the Geneva Utopia, it will rock.  As the Geneva has excelent jet action as well as many great features.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2004, 09:33:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42