What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa coming in Friday!  (Read 26315 times)

Julie

• Sundance Cameo owner
Spa coming in Friday!
« on: May 11, 2004, 09:21:12 pm »
That's it , we are getting it Friday! ;D ;D ;D  I had hoped to get it earlier this week, but it only came in this morning at the dealer (it was scheduled to arrive last week...).  They have to unload it, unwrap it, install the LED lighting and the ozone unit, so they couldn't make it before Friday.  And the electrician only comes in Saturday! :o  I'm dying to take a soak in it!  If we're lucky and the electrician is early, we might be able to go before going to sleep Saturday. ;) (Make it a very late night soak...)

We prepared the base last weekend: 6 inches of pea gravel, firmly compacted.  We did the base 12 inches larger than the spa, so we could lay a row of tiles around it, to do a little transition form the spa to the grass that would not be dirt.

So we'll soon see if all this wait, work and money is really worth it.  Hope the best.

Hot Tub Forum

Spa coming in Friday!
« on: May 11, 2004, 09:21:12 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: Spa coming in Friday!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 07:31:57 am »
Have faith, Julie!  It will be well worth the wait!!! 8)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 08:01:56 am »
I'll bet your looking forward to the weekend.   I don't see any problem fo going ahead and filling the tub on Friday and have water in it when the electrician arrives,that might save you a few hours towards that time when you can first get in.  Though having non moving water for a couple of days might not be good if he can't make it or problems occur.   Just a thought.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 10:17:10 am »
Give us an update after you get it and tell us what you think of the spa.

Gary
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 10:17:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42