General > Beating a dead horse

I have no reply or post icons

(1/5) > >>

spaman--:
 I have tried to reply and have no icons to do so, is this an evil attempt to take away my freedom of speech? ;)

Wait it is only on the thread where I challenge the Hot Spring "leader of the industry" quote.

I would only ad this: The number of dealers does NOT constitute the number of spas sold as many of those dealers sell less than 30 spas a year.

Hillbilly Hot Tub:
I was thinking the same thing....I was also thinking the amount of spas you sell does not mean you are an industry leader either....I am sure the internet/box store tub companies sell a lot, along with Thermospas...does not make them a leader in my mind.

Companies that have been around for 25 plus years with a proven quality tub=industry leaders in my mind.

East_TX_Spa:

Term

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote --- I have tried to reply and have no icons to do so, is this an evil attempt to take away my freedom of speech? ;)

Wait it is only on the thread where I challenge the Hot Spring "leader of the industry" quote.

I would only ad this: The number of dealers does NOT constitute the number of spas sold as many of those dealers sell less than 30 spas a year.
--- End quote ---

Spaman,

1) Your point is well taken, the poster should have said "AN industry leader" rather than "THE industry leader". Its no different than many of us wishing people would say "one of the best" instead of "the best" when describing their spa of choice.

2) It isn't an evil way to take away your freedom of speech. Myself and other clear headed, rational thinking people also can't post. It's not just you and the few other nut cases on this site who are locked out so don't take it personally.

East_TX_Spa:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version