General > Beating a dead horse

I have no reply or post icons

<< < (2/5) > >>

spaman--:
Why are you posting pictures of my mother on the net? That is uncalled for and just rude! Stop by her house and get your darn dog he is $h!tting up the joint!

The picture you posted of me was long before I stopped smoking.

spaman--:

--- Quote ---
Spaman,

1) Your point is well taken, the poster should have said "AN industry leader" rather than "THE industry leader". Its no different than many of us wishing people would say "one of the best" instead of "the best" when describing their spa of choice.

2) It isn't an evil way to take away your freedom of speech. Myself and other clear headed, rational thinking people also can't post. It's not just you and the few other nut cases on this site who are locked out so don't take it personally.
--- End quote ---

Sheesh! I have fallen to an all time low, I am now  in the same classification as Spatech? ;D

Jacuzzi Jim:
  I was biting my tongue on that comment for a couple of days and decided to let it go, since there is no real proof of who sells the most or builds the best  the best is in the eye of the beholder so its a dead horse to me, Ferrari builds a really nice car but doubt they sell as  many as Ford or Chevy.

East_TX_Spa:

--- Quote --- Stop by her house and get your darn dog he is $h!tting up the joint!

--- End quote ---

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

You could've at least slowed the car down a little for poor Remus. :'(

Dr. Spa™ Ret.:

--- Quote --- I have tried to reply and have no icons to do so, is this an evil attempt to take away my freedom of speech? ;)

--- End quote ---

I hate to tell you buddy, "freedom of speech" only applies to venues that are public, that you own or rent, or where you're given permission to be. This, or any other website, being privately owned, your constitutional right off freedom of speech, doesn't apply here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version