What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Hawiian vs marquis reward vs used tubs......advice?  (Read 4380 times)

JB1SNOWMAN

Caldera Hawiian vs marquis reward vs used tubs......advice?
« on: September 02, 2011, 08:46:58 pm »
Ok, I was looking to upgrade from my 2001 Hot Spring Jetsetter to something bigger without a lounge when I came across a used 2007 Tiger River Caspian that had an asking price of $3000. Getting the buying bug I decided to look at some dealers for new tubs and after looking for a few weeks I came across what seems to be 2 good deals.......please, a little advise from you, the experts...........

"deal" 1......a brand new left over, from a dealer, 2010 Caldera Hawiian for $6000. price does not include delivery (no big deal here as I can pick it up and transport with no problem),or sub panel (which is no biggie as it is the same as I currently used for my HS spa. It does come with cover and lifter, steps and start up chemicals.

"deal" 2......a "new" but 2 year old Marquis Reward from a dealer that had it sold but customer never took delivery for $6000. price includes cover, lifter, delivery.

What to do here........I was thinking of offering $2000 for the used Tiger River as the seller is REALLY motivated to sell........or do I go for one of the new ones from the dealer? Obviously I get a warrenty with the new one and am on my own with the used one..........what to do, what to do????? ???

BTW these prices are for upstate NY........

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Hawiian vs marquis reward vs used tubs......advice?
« on: September 02, 2011, 08:46:58 pm »

JB1SNOWMAN

Re: Caldera Hawiian vs marquis reward vs used tubs......advice?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 08:49:03 pm »
Also.......what would be a fair asking price for my Jetsetter.........the tub is up and running and currently in use?

hudler

Re: Caldera Hawiian vs marquis reward vs used tubs......advice?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 09:34:55 am »
I would try to get the Tiger River spa if you can get a great deal price wise. You can test it out first, right, it should be up and running and you should do a very good check over before buying. The Caldera is also a nice second option, but the Tiger spa is rated highly and would give you great value!

tallestlora

none
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 03:48:06 am »
You are absolutely right. In it something is also thought good, agree with you.

Hot Tub Forum

none
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 03:48:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42