General > Beating a dead horse

Are you people worth $10?

<< < (2/7) > >>

J._McD:

--- Quote ---

I didn't want to stay on the phone any longer than I had to.
--- End quote ---

Bill, your power is amazing, you increased my message content with your response.

The 800 number is the clincher, the lead up to the "remodeling and Landscape" show that is mentioning the presence of "top brand spas" is a dead give away and makes me immediately suspicious.  It's kind of a columbo thing, nobody in the country advertisins a "top name brands" spa show other than MS.

We have collectively authorized your expenses for your attendance at the show only if you take notes, act as a serious buyer and report back on your findings.  If you choose to take the Queen Bee along, this will be at your expense but will ad to the legitimacy of the shopping venture.  Tell here not to blow your cover though, these boys can be pretty blunt. ;)

You may even see Tim there, 5'8", 230 lbs, black hair, round, rolly polly face, answers to "slick".

Maybe, they will even offer you not only a fantastic deal, but a cash rebate as well.  ;)

stuart:
JMcD is correct....

It is a typical Master show pushing you to buy only one brand.

mjb:
Please go, I would like to get your humble
opinion on the spa show.
I went yesterday.  However I could not stomach
much of it and left fairly quickly.
Plus I thought that maybe they were on to me
shopping them.
Mike
All Seasons Spas
ps. visit me at the store and I will comp
your entry and parking with product.

East_TX_Spa:
I ain't worth 10 cents...but go and report back.  Take a camera and get pictures.  That'll really get them riled up!

Terminator

Bonibelle:
When I was first looking, I heard about this wonderful show in Philadelphia so I sent my friend who was also looking for a spa(I had a conflict that day and couldn't go). She ended up buying a Down East spa under tons of pressure from these guys. Her 6'2 husband likes the spa but at 5', there isn't a seat that she is comfortable in. They didn't even think about wet testing. I think these are the types of people that MS targets and gets their sales from. I keep avoiding having her over because I don't want to show her what we finally bought, since I sent her to that stupid home show in the first place! :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version