General > Beating a dead horse

Are you people worth $10?

(1/7) > >>

wmccall:
I've been hearing about the Remodeling and Landscaping show at the convention center this weekend.  They mentioned top brands spas will be there.  Tonight I heard a radio commercial promoting just the spa part, featuring 7ft spas starting at only $999.  I've heard about some of these shows and thought at first there might be some major brands from local dealers here, but now I wonder.  I called the number on the radio commercial - 1 800 SPA SALE.  The guy who answered gave me the answers to my questions about time and cost of the show, and then asked me if I was in the market for a spa.    Are you guys worth me spending $10 to check this out?

Since I am not in the market for a new spa maybe I could save some of you who are suseptible to high pressure types and let you know what is going on.

socal:
did the person you spoke with give names to the "top brands" you heard on the commercial??

J._McD:
don't let me bust your bubble, and hold on to your socks, does Master Spas ring a bell.  Call the guy back and ask if you can speak with Tim. ;)

Do you recognize the number?  Now I have to go and see.  The last time I was in the Master dealer here in town, I was talking about our forum and what was said about Master shows as mentioned here, and he told me how they never have participated in those.  If I can talk the queen into it, we will go.

Spatech_tuo:
Can't you write this off on your next expense report to WTBHT?

wmccall:

--- Quote ---did the person you spoke with give names to the "top brands" you heard on the commercial??
--- End quote ---

I didn't want to stay on the phone any longer than I had to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version