What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring Vanguard and Envoy Pricing  (Read 5587 times)

bcurley

Hot Spring Vanguard and Envoy Pricing
« on: August 05, 2011, 07:55:41 pm »
Hello All,

Just starting my search for a first time spa purchase.  I looked at a few spas...Caldera, Dynasty and Hot Spring.  I plan on looking at a few more brands like Master Spa, Clearwater and Jacuzzi.  I am leaning towards the Hot Spring even though it was the most expensive of the three.  I was quoted $9895 for the Vanguard and $10895 for the Envoy.  I haven't tried to haggle the price down and feel there is some wiggle room. I was just wondering what other people are paying?  The dealer is located on Long Island, NY and included everything except the lift...i.e. cover, delivery, starter kit...

Thanks for the responses in advance.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring Vanguard and Envoy Pricing
« on: August 05, 2011, 07:55:41 pm »

d00nut

Re: Hot Spring Vanguard and Envoy Pricing
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 09:09:25 pm »
Hot Spring/ Jacuzzi dealer here.  Also, long time Vanguard owner.  Prices are good.  Get the cover lift, you'd be thankful for it later.  Trust me.  If you can get them down a bit, that's great, but know that both of those prices are reasonable. 

bcurley

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 12:45:26 pm »
Hey D00nut,

Thanks for the reply, in your opinion what is a better spa, the Hot Spring or the Jacuzzi?  Or any other brand...like I said I am also looking at Dynasty, Clearwater and Caldera.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 12:45:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42