What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The Pool House: General Chit-Chat.  (Read 39111 times)

Mr._Bubbles

• Tiger River Bengal-HP
The Pool House: General Chit-Chat.
« on: July 11, 2008, 11:10:45 pm »
Welcome! Come on in and have a Shiner Bock and enjoy general conversation.  I’m sure we all have some good hot tub stories to share.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 11:13:54 pm by Mr._Bubbles »
It's all about da bubbles!

Hot Tub Forum

The Pool House: General Chit-Chat.
« on: July 11, 2008, 11:10:45 pm »

Mr._Bubbles

• Tiger River Bengal-HP
Re: The Pool House: General Chit-Chat.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 10:21:30 am »
Mornin'

I just thought I would stop in and say hello before my morning soak. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 10:22:03 am by Mr._Bubbles »

96SC

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 10:51:27 am »
Kinna' early (1050 eastern) for a Bock and a stogey, but good conversation is always enjoyable.   :)

I'm at work with the internet radio on to a French station (as in France).  The music is fine but I don't know if they're swearing or just babbling.  No parlay view Francis. :-X
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 01:04:51 pm by 96SC »
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Mr._Bubbles

• Tiger River Bengal-HP
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 12:06:44 pm »
Kinna' early (1050 eastern) for a Bock and a stogey, but good conversation is always enjoyable.   :)

I'm at work with the internet radio on to a French station (as in France).  The music if fine but I don't know if they're swearing or just babbling.  No parlay view Francis. :-X

;D What’s the saying - it’s twelve o’ clock some where.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 12:07:58 pm by Mr._Bubbles »

Merlin

• Just here to help.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 04:37:47 pm »
Well it's 1:36 on a Saturday...... and well......it's not a good day if i have time to post here on a Saturday..... :( it's slow but we have a ton of chemical customers. so thats always good.

hope everyone else is having a better day.  :)
Knowledgeable, Friendly, Helpful and Award Winning Hotspring & Caldera Dealer in Southern California

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 05:52:22 pm »
Its about 5:45 Saturday evening.  Just shocked the spa and had a quick dip in the pool.  Now just relaxing on the deck with a beer and music.  No one home but me and the dogs.  A rare quiet time at my house.  It is absolutely gorgeous out.  Light breeze with the sun just starting to set behind the largest trees.  Sometimes you just don't need more than this.

Mr._Bubbles

• Tiger River Bengal-HP
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 05:26:23 pm »
What I nice day, got to love summer.  The grill is cooking Spicy Italian Sausage and there is homemade fires deep frying.  Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the day.

Merlin

• Just here to help.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 05:38:33 pm »
We should change the thread name and make it a sticky and call it

Mr. Bubbles daily diary.  :)
Knowledgeable, Friendly, Helpful and Award Winning Hotspring & Caldera Dealer in Southern California

Mr._Bubbles

• Tiger River Bengal-HP
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 05:47:18 pm »
We should change the thread name and make it a sticky and call it

Mr. Bubbles daily diary.  :)

:D

Mr._Bubbles

• Tiger River Bengal-HP
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 07:14:18 pm »
Where is everyone?  Come on, bring on the stories....Or beer, the stories will come. ;)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 07:40:29 pm by Mr._Bubbles »

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 11:20:50 am »
Good Mornin'!  It is just after 11 am here in SW PA, and I have just been getting caught up on some stuff, and haven't visited or posted in a week or so.  Finished painting the house, so I will try to start putting together the kids' trampoline and net today.  

This past weekend, my daughter had cheer camp, always cute, and were being taught by the Tennessee Top Gun, for anyone with cheerleaders in their family.  They are still in their early years, but working hard.

Friday, I was over my neighbors for some Margaritas and Bob Marley, and just as I settled in, my panicked kids reported the cat was stuck high in a tree.  Hubby was trying to get her down, she just wasn't havin' it.  (I never doubt the man loves me; he doesn't care for cats much, but got me one, and rescued it from the tree!  :D).  Now, feeling obligated, I also gave my try at about 30-40 feet up in the air on a ladder (not too good after a Mikes, Miller Chill and a 'rita.)  Kitty still wasn't havin' it.  Hubby finally coaxed her into her carrier and lowered her down, safe.  Whatta man. :-*  Still went back over my neighbors, and we killed half a bucket o' rita's with some good conversation.  She was sweet to want to drive me home (I declined) since we do have some terroristic skunks in our neighborhood.

Hubby has already gotten the pool cleaned and chems checked.  So, I'll dip later.  Haven't wet tested the Tundra yet,  my bad,  been busy.

Then, back on night shift...

Hope all yinz guys are having a good week, and soon to be a good weekend! ;D

Chrisi
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Mr._Bubbles

• Tiger River Bengal-HP
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 12:21:05 pm »
Now, feeling obligated, I also gave my try at about 30-40 feet up in the air on a ladder (not too good after a Mikes, Miller Chill and a 'rita.)
:o

I'm glad you made it back down the safe way and no thump was heard!

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 01:27:11 pm »
Thanks, Mr. B!!  Gotta tell you, I was skeered.  :-[ :'(
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Skellman

• There's more horses asses than there are horses!
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 03:51:35 pm »
2:45 Central
Heading home for the pool in 45 minutes. After a quick dip I will be preparing for our first family vacation in 7 years.

1. Change oil in van
2. Prepare drink
3. Repair gutter I ran over with lawnmower (To think of all the times I told my daughter Hallie to be careful when cutting by the hose) :-[
4. Refill drink
5. Replace faulty switch in sump pump
6. Refill drink
8. Purchase chemicals for pool and tub (neighbor is going to watch in return for unlimited soaks)
9. Soak & drink

Early Friday morning we're heading to Sullivan's Island, SC. My in-laws rented an ocean front home and were kind enough to allow me join their daughter (my wife) and the rest of her family.

96SC

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 09:00:14 pm »
Early Friday morning we're heading to Sullivan's Island, SC. My in-laws rented an ocean front home and were kind enough to allow me join their daughter (my wife) and the rest of her family.

Skellman, welcome to my part of the country, SC. As our state chamber of commerce preaches:  South Carolina, Smiling Faces Beautiful Places.   :) :) :)
Welcome
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 09:00:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42