What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs vs. Hot Spot vs. Limelight  (Read 7749 times)

brixdude

Hot Springs vs. Hot Spot vs. Limelight
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:00:33 pm »
I'm looking for a small hot tub and thought I had found what I wanted in the Hot Springs Jetsetter.  Unfortunately the price is out of my budget.  I happened to see the Hot Spot SX today and it's the perfect size for my deck, I sat in it dry and it fit me well.  How much different is the Hot Spot line from the Hot Springs?  Also, I think I could also do the Limelight Glow based on the specs, but it's starting to get a little on the big side and I haven't seen it in person.  Any thoughts on differences between the three brands would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs vs. Hot Spot vs. Limelight
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:00:33 pm »

soak-king

• Where did that dang duck go anyway?
    • Backyard Oasis
Re: Hot Springs vs. Hot Spot vs. Limelight
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 12:37:11 pm »
All of the spas you mentioned are made by the same manufacturer.

The Glow has a deeper seating depth than the others and has 2 jet pumps as well as a 24 hr circ pump (ozone optional) so it will be a 220v spa where the SX & Jetsetter have a single jet pump and are both 110v but can be converted to 220v. The Jetsetter comes standard with a 24 hr circ pump and ozone, these are both offered as options on the HotSpot SX. I don't know if that will make a difference in your decision process.

The SX will have a 2 yr warranty on the major components whereas the Glow & JetSetter will have 5.

I don't think you will go wrong with any of them but if I were shopping and my budget allowed, I would choose the HotSpring 1st, the LimeLight 2nd and then the HotSpot. Ultimately I would advise you to get the one you are comfortable with. That goes for seating as well as budget.

BEST OF LUCK! let us know how it goes.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 01:59:00 pm »
as the poster above said you can't really go wrong with either tub, they do have some differences as mentioned and the price will reflect that so basically it will come down to price and comfort...nothing wrong with the smaller tubs though, they heat up very quickly (when wired 220v), chemicals are easy to maintain as well as cheap on such a small body of water, and they only have 1 filter to maintain as well.  Let us know which route you go and some pics are always nice...good luck

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 01:59:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42