What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: shock spa hot spring Jetsetter with ACE System  (Read 5188 times)

fridaydog

shock spa hot spring Jetsetter with ACE System
« on: June 19, 2011, 09:04:34 pm »
I have a Hot spring Jetsetter with the ACR system.  I'm confused on how to shock the spa.  Do I add chlorine even though the ACE system is supposed to take place of adding chlorine.

Thanks
Dan

Hot Tub Forum

shock spa hot spring Jetsetter with ACE System
« on: June 19, 2011, 09:04:34 pm »

Peter Lee

Re: shock spa hot spring Jetsetter with ACE System
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 07:49:29 am »
Spa Treatment is Really amazing. Last august I visited at Singapore. I got Spa treatment there. They do it with herbal remedies like Honey, fruits etc. hot spring fall was too good. I like there Eco friendly theme.  

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 10:47:00 am »
Spa Treatment is Really amazing. Last august I visited at Singapore. I got Spa treatment there. They do it with herbal remedies like Honey, fruits etc. hot spring fall was too good. I like there Eco friendly theme.  

...but the honey and fruit always gums up the filters.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

soak-king

• Where did that dang duck go anyway?
    • Backyard Oasis
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 12:40:50 pm »
I have a Hot spring Jetsetter with the ACR system.  I'm confused on how to shock the spa.  Do I add chlorine even though the ACE system is supposed to take place of adding chlorine.

Thanks
Dan

You can manually tell the ACE system to shock the spa by pressing a few buttons. If you have some chlorine on hand it won't hurt anything to add it into the filter compartment (as long as it is the correct type of chlorine for spas)
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

robmet1015

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 11:16:58 am »

You can manually tell the ACE system to shock the spa by pressing a few buttons. If you have some chlorine on hand it won't hurt anything to add it into the filter compartment (as long as it is the correct type of chlorine for spas)
[/quote]

Is there a manual or link on HotSprings site that explains in detail how the ACE system works and what chemicals one would still need to utilize for a proper hottub balance...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:26:55 am by robmet1015 »

d00nut

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 07:06:43 pm »

Is there a manual or link on HotSprings site that explains in detail how the ACE system works and what chemicals one would still need to utilize for a proper hottub balance...
[/quote]

Your dealer should have given you the manual.  However, to shock the spa temporarily with the ACE system:

Options > Water Care > Boost.   Then it will ask you if you really want to boost the system... say yes (obviously!)  ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 07:06:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42