What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: JAcuzzi J375- ORDERED  (Read 5721 times)

ajpslp

JAcuzzi J375- ORDERED
« on: March 25, 2011, 08:09:54 am »
 ;D Ordered my J375 Jacuzzi Tub yesterday!! Cant wait delivery due on April 20 or so!!! SOOOO Looking foward to this day!! No i need to start reading up on Water and chemicals for tub and filter.. I ordered an ozonator for the tub too .. I was told this is a must with tubs now.. Any suggestions and ease of use of chemicals etc..

Hot Tub Forum

JAcuzzi J375- ORDERED
« on: March 25, 2011, 08:09:54 am »

buffalopaul

Re: JAcuzzi J375- ORDERED
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 09:44:24 am »
Congrats.  My new tub is coming today.  It is a J365.  I have always used bromine in the past.  It is very simple to use.  With my old tub i never had any problems with water balance using it.  I am considering using a mineral stick this time around.  The salesman turned me onto it and i am looking into it a little further.

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 12:49:50 pm »
congrats Alan enjoy the tub,,, as for the chemicals, have your dealer walk you through on an orientation at startup, its easier to work with them, so if they have if you are using their stuff, if you ever have a water issue they will be able to remedy a lot easier.....MIneral purifier is always a good way to help with the ozone
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 01:38:00 pm »
 Congrats, what color combo did you end up with?    Buffalopaul congrats to you as well!

ajpslp

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 02:43:38 pm »
Graphite interior with Chestnut exterior with upgraded stainless steel jets. Got the steps but not thrilled with the jacuzzi sure step ones want one that looks nicer (suggestions and needs to match).   Cover (not sure which one think its the jacuzzi standard one, do i need to upgrade that or good enough) , lifter for cover, starter chemicals, tax delivery  for a flat $10k. Think it was a great deal .. Tub is a 2010 model. CANT COME SOON ENOUGH!!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 06:09:24 pm »
Graphite interior with Chestnut exterior with upgraded stainless steel jets. Got the steps but not thrilled with the jacuzzi sure step ones want one that looks nicer (suggestions and needs to match).   Cover (not sure which one think its the jacuzzi standard one, do i need to upgrade that or good enough) , lifter for cover, starter chemicals, tax delivery  for a flat $10k. Think it was a great deal .. Tub is a 2010 model. CANT COME SOON ENOUGH!!

The steps we use are from Leisure concepts,never used the one your talking about, cover wise will match the spa and should be fine.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 11:06:53 pm »
If it is a 2010 model why is it coming April 2oth?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

ajpslp

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 08:39:30 am »
Dan,
It on the floor at dealer and need to get electric etc done prior to delivery ..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 08:39:30 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42