What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi j375 question  (Read 3415 times)

ajpslp

Jacuzzi j375 question
« on: March 24, 2011, 09:20:24 am »
I think I made my decision with Jacuzzi J375 series.. The question i have is I was told the electrical connections have to be in the proper location and must be perfectly placed. I am having a concrete slab poured and need to know where to place the electrical connection prior to concrete. I called Jacuzzi but didnt really get an answer.  Does this tub have connection that go in on the side of tub? does it stick out so people can trip or kids can touch the pipe or wire? Does anyone have pics of there install with wires.. I cannot screw this up and waiting for responses so I can start the electric work . please shot me a message or pics would be great.. I thought maybe there would be a paper to place on concrete and would show where the holes / wires would come in but doesnt seem so...any help is great !!

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi j375 question
« on: March 24, 2011, 09:20:24 am »

CA_Strom

Re: Jacuzzi j375 question
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 11:25:14 am »
I installed a j365 last June.  There is an electrical knockout at the corner to the left of the control panel.  I just had my 220v conduit stubbed up to the rear of my spa slad.  My electrician then drilled into the plastic pan at the back of the spa and there was enough space to run flex conduit around to the front of the spa.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Jacuzzi j375 question
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 11:25:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42