What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: best price for Jacuzzi 365 in Phila area?  (Read 4612 times)

louisgator

best price for Jacuzzi 365 in Phila area?
« on: January 04, 2011, 07:46:31 am »
I have been searcing this forum for a while and am interested in purchashing the Jacuzzi 365 with all of the options includinbg the stereo system, cover, lift, steps and Ozone.I have seen prices on this forum for between 7,500 and 8,000 not including tax.The company that I sppoke with quoted me over 10k.Does anyone know where in my area I can purchase one for in the 7,500 range?When does the closeout discounting start? I would assume the 2011's are coming out any day

Hot Tub Forum

best price for Jacuzzi 365 in Phila area?
« on: January 04, 2011, 07:46:31 am »

RobertB

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: best price for Jacuzzi 365 in Phila area?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 07:13:03 pm »
Pricing can vary greatly depending on the market area.
Also sometimes people fib about the great deal they got.
There are variables such as freight that can make the same spa cost several hundred more dollars across the country. Jacuzzi is made in California.
Also keep in mind that each of those extras you want cost the dealer money. Some dealers are willing to make less profit than others. Some dealers are sitting on a lot of old stock and are desperate to get rid of it.
Let the company know you have seen the spa for less on the internet and see what they say.
Give them a chance to explain why they charge what they do. Maybe they will come down on price if you let them know you are ready to buy.
My guess is that if you try to buy from a different area you will end up paying alot more in delivery fees and your local dealer might not want to provide warranty service for a spa they did not sell. Some dealers don't care, some do.

Good Luck
RobertB

Spa Guy Dave

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 08:11:24 pm »
In the Philadelphia area, the only Jacuzzi Brand Dealer is Niagara Pools and Spas, which you already know. They have 3 stores, nice folks, been in business over 30 years. Ask their Sales Rep, if they have any 2010 Leftovers, I am sure they have some. The single best time to buy a Spa in the Philly area, is just about to take place. In a couple weeks, the Philadelphia Home Show will open for 10 days, which will feature Jacuzzi, Hot Springs, Caldera, Sundance and Master Spa Dealers. Each of the dealer booths are staffed with Factory Reps or Traveling Home Show Sales Staff. At this show, the competition is fierce and all of the Manufacturers/Dealers do what ever it takes pricewise to make a sale. In the old days when I worked the show for many years, we would have as many as 10 Spa Dealers present, but the show started to be labeled a Spa Show, so the Show Promoter cut it back to 3-4 Dealers. So definetely hold out til the show. You can always go do some set wet tests prior to the show, so you know in advance which spa model you are interested in. Then go to the show and get down to business. Another very good dealer who exhibits at the Show in Philly is Spring Dance Hot Tubs, they have 3 Stores in the Philadelphia area and sell Hot Springs and Caldera. Their service department is top notch too. I am not affiliated with any of the dealers present at the show, I own a local Philly area Spa Service Company. Goodluck. Hope you will be in Hot Water soon!

mouth

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 05:32:33 pm »
We wet tested the J-365 this weekend and although we thought it was nice we liked the Sundance Optima better. Quoted $8500 here in SE Michigan for same tub.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 05:32:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42