What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: FYI  (Read 7911 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
FYI
« on: November 09, 2010, 06:03:10 pm »
 Freeflow spas is no longer, it's now called AHS American hydrotherapy systems.  Nothing has changed about the company just the name.

Hot Tub Forum

FYI
« on: November 09, 2010, 06:03:10 pm »

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
Re: FYI
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 08:36:17 pm »
Jacuzzi Jim,
 i  2nd that i just got the letter from them, i am a dealer , but as of late have not done a bunch , tough to get answers back from service, Also in the letter they introduced  a rotomolded swim spa, waiting for info on that!!!!
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 11:15:54 pm »
 We pretty much dumped them for the second time now! Our original rep Shawn was good yet he never once visited us only saw him in Vegas and he was less than an hour away.  Their customer service sucks!  Don't know if you have ever had a cracked spa compliant yet or not,we have had 3 in 8 years.
 Cathryn is very difficult to deal with let alone get a hold of or return your call.   We are done for good with them!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 10:51:11 am »
Our original rep Shawn was good yet he never once visited us only saw him in Vegas and he was less than an hour away. 

If he never even had the time/desire to visit you, what was good about him?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 02:15:38 pm »
 Even though we didn't see him in the store, he took care of with certain issues.  They have had 3 reps since he left 3 years ago or so, not a call from anyone.   It's not like we sold tons of their product but still. Cal-spa has filled the spot nicely! 

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 02:21:57 pm »
Even though we didn't see him in the store, he took care of with certain issues.  They have had 3 reps since he left 3 years ago or so, not a call from anyone.   It's not like we sold tons of their product but still. Cal-spa has filled the spot nicely! 

Certainly much of the help you need from them can be done by phone but a good rep stops by occasionally to show his face. Getting new business is key but keeping current accounts can't be overlooked.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 08:01:53 pm »
Jacuzzi Jim
 I would agree, i also know Shawn, your right when he was with them he was good at taking care of issues, Yes he did not come around much.... But also getting through to Catherine is tough , she does not return calls. I have never had a shell crack , i have had some problems with the Passport. Solstice waterfall, i just got shipped the wrong one and they gave me the number...... its to bad ,,,, it actually is a really good product, South Pacific has filled in nice in place of it.
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 08:01:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42