What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi 315 & 325  (Read 4263 times)

bobwinfl

Jacuzzi 315 & 325
« on: October 13, 2010, 11:16:06 am »
Well, I'm planning a trip to visit my "local" Jacuzzi dealer which is about an hour and a half away to look over and possibly test a 315 & 325.  Does anyone know what a good ballpark price on one of these would be? 
I've called a few dealers and quotes have been all over the place.  J-315 was $5295 in Mobile, $6645 in Tallahassee, $7030 in Jacksonville.  The J-325 was priced around $400 more at each place.  I talked to the Jacksonville store the longest and the salesman said that his quote was with the tub loaded and the price would go down with options removed.  I don't want to be the guy who gets taken advantage of because I haven't done my homework.  If anyone can tell me what they recently bought theirs for and what options it came with it would sure help me out as to what might be a fair price. 

I haven't found recent posts about current prices for these models.  Thank you for your help. 

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi 315 & 325
« on: October 13, 2010, 11:16:06 am »

bobwinfl

Re: Jacuzzi 315 & 325 Update
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 11:51:44 am »
We went to our nearest Jacuzzi dealer and got to sit in the 315 (dry) but he had no 325s.  I think it was an honest mistake from whoever answered the phone when I called.  Anyway, the 315 fit us both very well, the angles of the seats and seatbacks felt comfortable and it was probably the most spacious of the 2-3 seat tubs we have looked at.  As nice as the dealer was and he was trying to be helpful, he just started carrying the line, so he didn't know much about the tub (options available or anything like that).  He had a larger 300 series in the back with very cold water in it so we could see and feel the jets and hear the pumps running, though he said it wouldn't be a real comparison of either tub we are interested in. 

I really like the idea of having more seating options with a different massage in each seat so we still want to investigate the 325.  I seem to have a long torso because most seats don't fit me very well.  Most headrests hit me in the low neck or shoulder area which does not make for comfortable seating, does the 325 seating compare to the 315? 

Are there any issues with getting parts for Jacuzzis?  How is Jacuzzi about taking care of warranty issues?  Are you supposed to use one chemical vs. another (bromine vs. dichlor)?  We heard some troubling issues from a salesman who "used to carry Jacuzzis", but we are taking what he said with a grain of salt.  Thanks for any info you provide us.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Jacuzzi 315 & 325 Update
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 11:51:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42