Brand Specific Forums > Jacuzzi Hot Tubs

Jacuzzi J-460 reviews?

<< < (2/2)

Jacuzzi Jim:

--- Quote from: Seaward on May 20, 2010, 03:30:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jacuzzi Jim on May 20, 2010, 02:47:07 pm --- J-460 try a wet test if you haven't.   If your a large person may not fit you to well depth wise? 

--- End quote ---

I'm 6'1", slender build so I am a little concerned about fitting in one. I tried contacting Jacuzzi to see if they could help me find a dealer in Northern CA that has one I could sit in (I'll take dry at this point), but they were negative help. I'm actually a little sour on Jacuzzi after my exchange with their customer service. I feel like I'm working harder for this sale than Jacuzzi is.

--- End quote ---

I would do a dealer search, and call any that might be in your area, can't be to many.  At 6'1" guessing the spa may not fit you well anyway.

To add we don't stock a J-460 either just don't sell that many of them and doubt full we would order in unless it was sold.  I would however go to great lengths to find one at another dealer for you to try or find something else that may work that is in stock.   

Vanguard:
From the comments made, I'd probably stay away from the 460.  If Jim doesn't even keep that tub in stock, that tells me it's not a great tub.  There has to be a reason it doesn't sell that well.  Jacuzzi makes plenty of spas that will fit you just fine and that you could probably easily test.

The Jetsetter is a great little spa.  I've seen people taller than you fit just fine it the spa.  At the same time, you should wet test it to make sure it fits you.

I agree with SpaTech - really check out your dealer.  See how willing they are to work with you now.  It may be an indicator of how they'll work with you later.  But, if they don't sell a lot of the 460, don't expect them to order it just so you can try it.

Wet test and have fun with it.

Jacuzzi Jim:
 Part of the reason we don't sell many like maybe 3 in 5 years is that spa was designed to be kind of a small yard space saver with lots of power.   Most homes around here can accommodate larger spa's.  Overall the J-460 is not a bad spa by any means, but for the price you could go in the 300 series and get something with a bit more size.  Really comes down to why you want that particular one, you may not have the space for a slightly larger one or you feel it might work well for you by just looking at the layout.   Its too bad you can't get in one to find out?    You might look at the J-335 lounge mdl or the J-345 the dealer should have one of those if not bag it and look somewhere else.

Seaward:

--- Quote from: Jacuzzi Jim on May 20, 2010, 08:26:38 pm ---Really comes down to why you want that particular one, you may not have the space for a slightly larger one or you feel it might work well for you by just looking at the layout.
--- End quote ---

It's all about the size...the spot I have is limited to 87". Both the J-460 and the Vanguard would fit nicely. I'm probably going to do a wet test of the Prodigy tomorrow. If that goes well, I think I may just go ahead with that one.

Seaward:
Thanks for the feedback. I ended up going with a D1 Arena. I probably would have gone with the J460 or the 345, but my dealer was not responsive at all and my contact with the company itself was a pretty bad experience. It gave me some real concerns about the quality of support I would receive and the product.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version