Brand Specific Forums > Jacuzzi Hot Tubs

Jacuzzi J-460 reviews?

(1/2) > >>

Seaward:
Hello,

I'm considering buying a Jacuzzi J-460 and would like to hear from any J-460 owners out there. Do you like it? Has it been reliable? Anything you wish it did, or didn't do? Also, is $9k a good deal? Price is pre-tax, includes delivery, top, lifter, supply of chemicals, steps...seems to be everything I'll need.

I’m also considering a Hot Springs Prodigy for $9.2 (with saltwater option)...so if you have any thoughts on that, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

vortmaximum:
I recall this post from Jacuzzi Jim about the 465.  I picked up a 470 for 9850 pre tax and same extras.   He said that was a good deal as well as others.  Unknown what he does not like about the 465.  I've heard others talk about the cover lifter going to the back and cover standing on end.  For me I have no issue as it will block out the neighbors.

Re: Jacuzzi, Sundance, D1, Beachcomber, Coast Spas - Recommendations on reliability?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 01:20:35 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 What Vanguard said is sound advice, from the Jacuzzi end in the 400 series you are stuck with the cover going to the back, IMO the J-465 is a waste of a spa.    J-375/ J-365 are some of my top sellers.

Since your in Canada, surprised you didn't mention Arctic brand spa's, pretty popular up there from what I understand may be worth a look as well? 

Jacuzzi Jim:
 The J-460 good price BTW is a nice spa no arguments there, same as the J-470/J-480.   Its only the J-465 I don't care for terrible design in m opinion.

J-460 try a wet test if you haven't.   If your a large person may not fit you to well depth wise? 

Seaward:

--- Quote from: Jacuzzi Jim on May 20, 2010, 02:47:07 pm --- J-460 try a wet test if you haven't.   If your a large person may not fit you to well depth wise? 

--- End quote ---

I'm 6'1", slender build so I am a little concerned about fitting in one. I tried contacting Jacuzzi to see if they could help me find a dealer in Northern CA that has one I could sit in (I'll take dry at this point), but they were negative help. I'm actually a little sour on Jacuzzi after my exchange with their customer service. I feel like I'm working harder for this sale than Jacuzzi is.

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote from: Seaward on May 20, 2010, 03:30:59 pm ---I'm 6'1", slender build so I am a little concerned about fitting in one. I tried contacting Jacuzzi to see if they could help me find a dealer in Northern CA that has one I could sit in (I'll take dry at this point), but they were negative help. I'm actually a little sour on Jacuzzi after my exchange with their customer service. I feel like I'm working harder for this sale than Jacuzzi is.

--- End quote ---

In that case I'd concentrate on the dealer. If they sell Jacuzzi and know you want one then they should be making an effort to meet your needs by making one available or checking with other local dealers. If they don't make the extra effort to help make your test desire happen with a potential sale at stake I might wonder what kind of custoemr service you'd see after the sale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version