What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Leisure Concepts Cover Catch/Covermate III for Jacuzzi 400-series/options???  (Read 19542 times)

Shaamus

• America's SPA-MART
HEY! I had 3 days.      Careful with the wind. The instructions with the Covermete 3 specifically say not to use it in winds above 10 MPH. ALSO, there's a new "kit" that consists of some metal plates to be added to the plastic brackets, to strengthen them. Make SURE it's included.

Doc,

Not sure if he's going to have the issue with the normal Covermate 3.  I think those J-480 CM3's have all metal brackets.

Hot Tub Forum

spasearcher

I think that's right - the dealer told me that they are metal, not plastic. BTW the J-480 is awesome we're really enjoying it  ;D

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
 With the covermate 4 it should be metal brkts mounted to the sides and there should also be these metal plates  kind of a filler psc that fits between the bracket and the spa skirt itself. Supposedly it helps stabilize the lifter brackets?

In regards to the wind the lift does/should have a lock mechanism to keep it from coming down on your head when windy?  And you should be alright with any wind below 15 to 20 least from my own experience in the Pac NW.     

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42