General > Beating a dead horse

Marquis vs. Master Twilight Series

<< < (2/7) > >>

Water Boy:
Between the two, I would go with the Marquis, hands down imo. Another popular model to look at would be the Arctic Fox, by Arctic Spas. It is 86 x 69 x 39" tall, and it comfortably seats three people. One nice thing about the Fox is it still has nice depth to it with the 39" tall cabinet. Go to www.arcticspas.com if you want some more information on that spa.

Hottubber1:
I would run the opposite direction from the Master spa. I honestly don't know one person that bought one, most likely from a road show, that likes it after one year.
As a spa dealer, I get allot of calls where the consumer has no place to turn for help.  Too many service issues and just about zero support, that's what I've seen. Hands down, Marquis is a better choice. As a matter of fact, IMO, just about every other brand is a better choice. OK, maybe that's a little harsch.

Hottubber1 8)

Vanguard:
Well, since Beerman has given you one brand to look at, you might as well have a list of other brands to consider.

First, Marquis is a fine brand.  You won't have issues with them.

Other brands (in no order) to consider:
Sundance
Jacuzzi
Caldera
Hot Spring
Dimension One
Premium Leisure

ejf The Spa Guy:
I would look at the Marquis if i had to choose between the two , Marquis is av ery good company, I am not a fan of Master especially with their traveling circus...but you may want to look at some other brands
D1
Sundance
Hot Springs
Caldera
H20
Jacuzzi
But if you are looking for a corner tub some of these guys do not have them, things to keep in mind the space size even though in corner you can use a rectangle spa for more comfort, most triangle spas are short,and not as comfortable,IMO. , but do some checking around, i would look for a smaller rectangle , may not take up any more space, and also not facing the corners......

Deron:
There is a lot of mud being thrown at Master Spas from their competitors but you should know the facts. Master Spas is one of the leading spa manufacturers in the world. Last year they won the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for marketplace ethics, they are a Consumer’s Digest Best Buy winner, they are SpaSearch Certified,, they won the Hot Tub industries top award, The INSPIRE Award , they have been on ABC’s Extreme Makeover, Home Edition several times and they are the hot tub company the Discovery Channel chose for their hit TV show “How it’s Made”. Master Spa’s CEO is on the board of the “International Hot Tub Association”.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version