General > Beating a dead horse

Marquis vs. Master Twilight Series

(1/7) > >>

jbalas:
My Coleman gave out after 20+ years and now I want to move to a smaller tub.
Looking at the Marquis Rendezvous and the Twilight (Master) TS 240.
Any opinions? Any other suggestions in the 3 person tub range?
jb

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote from: jbalas on April 05, 2010, 03:38:12 pm ---My Coleman gave out after 20+ years and now I want to move to a smaller tub.
Looking at the Marquis Rendezvous and the Twilight (Master) TS 240.
Any opinions? Any other suggestions in the 3 person tub range?
jb

--- End quote ---

As far as Marquis goes, they have a good reputation and as for other suggestions, my personal favorites would include Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi and Sundance. All of those are FAR better choices than Master IMO and I could probably name another dozen I'd take before I'd even consider Master (do a search on them to see others posts about them). Go to the websites of each manufacturer you're interested in and see if they have someone in your area. Visit as many as you canto see what they have to offer, narrow your choices down to maybe the top 3 and wet test your top choices to see which is best for you.

VTXMAN:
Stay away from Master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanguard:
Without even a second thought - Marquis.  Hands down.

Bonibelle:
I will say in my experience  Marquis has excellent customer service and a great warranty.  In addition,  I have an outstanding dealer,  which is also an important consideration. ;)
As far as Master, you can search and see that their sales tactics are pretty shady.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version