What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ask an Arctic Dealer anything  (Read 51985 times)

Micah

Re: Ask an Arctic Dealer anything
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 04:14:14 pm »

Tom does exist, he handles all the communications for Blue Falls Manufacturing (Arctic Spas).   He sends out all the updates and communications from the manufacturing to the dealers.  
I thought you meant the "TOM" from myspace.  I guess I'm showing my age.
Jacuzzi, Hot Springs and Caldera dealer in Los Angeles

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 04:14:14 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 06:21:22 pm »
Never mind...I found the answer.

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 09:40:49 pm »
Ok, a NEW and Arctic related ????----Will Arctic be bringing back the smooth surface "swirly" shell??  And in a variety of colors??  (I like blues/grays/blacks) OR will it continue to look like the granite/marble type surface??  I know there is a smooth, white shell.

Just curious.
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Summitman

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 09:59:38 pm »
Arctic has several colors to choose from.

White colors
Lunar (granite)
Moonscape (granite)
Bath White
Cameo White ( my favorite) closest to swirly white

Dark Colors
Silk (gray color)
Black Metallic (granite)
Denim(blue)
Mocha(brown)
Starry Nite Blue(blue granite)

You should check out the Cameo White with stainless steel jets, it looks pretty sweet!  With the deluxe northern lights you will be bling blinging!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 01:53:32 pm »
I think I owe you an apology goarctic...

You started a very useful thread and I was one of the first to make light of it when really it should have been utilized for the purpose it was intended. It has slowly deteriorated since... again, my apologies... :-/

Hopefully it's used for real questions from this point...

Summitman

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 06:28:28 pm »
I think I owe you an apology goarctic...

You started a very useful thread and I was one of the first to make light of it when really it should have been utilized for the purpose it was intended. It has slowly deteriorated since... again, my apologies... :-/

Hopefully it's used for real questions from this point...

Not your fault Steve, I appreciate the good fun joking as well.  Nothing wrong with that.  I appreciate you seeing my purpose of the thread.  I hope it can be used for good questions as well, for current Arctic customers or prospective customers.

wewannahottub

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2008, 07:43:04 pm »

Not your fault Steve, I appreciate the good fun joking as well.  Nothing wrong with that.  I appreciate you seeing my purpose of the thread.  I hope it can be used for good questions as well, for current Arctic customers or prospective customers.

Hey, even though I asked Arctic related questions, I thought it was funny as well!!! ;D ;D  WHy do ya'll turn it all around!!!  It keeps things light!!

Anyhoo, ga--I know Water Boy has explianed to me the differences between the Legend Extremes and SE's.  But I forget now.  I need my Aricept and B vitamins ;D.  Would you please run down that list again---and no, you don't have to include the 5 yr vs 10 year warranty-------that will really stir the pot again, and we would ALL be in a tub of hot water-----but isn't that what we all really want!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Again, a valid question.  

Thanks--Chrisi :)

Summitman

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2008, 10:19:59 pm »

Hey, even though I asked Arctic related questions, I thought it was funny as well!!! ;D ;D  WHy do ya'll turn it all around!!!  It keeps things light!!

Anyhoo, ga--I know Water Boy has explianed to me the differences between the Legend Extremes and SE's.  But I forget now.  I need my Aricept and B vitamins ;D.  Would you please run down that list again---and no, you don't have to include the 5 yr vs 10 year warranty-------that will really stir the pot again, and we would ALL be in a tub of hot water-----but isn't that what we all really want!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Again, a valid question.  

Thanks--Chrisi :)

WWHT
The Legend SE comes standard with the 10 year warranty, Forever Floor, Deluxe Northern Lights, and I believe the Onzen System.  (I will have to check on the Onzen system tomorrow, cause it used to come standard with the Peak Ozone Sytem, and Onzen tooks its place)  Ill check tomorrow and let you know for sure on that one.

They both have 61 jets, 3 pumps, 14 air jets, and 1 air blower.  So the LSE adds on the 10yrs, Forever Floor, Deluxe Northern Lights, and Onzen.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 10:23:23 pm by waylon33 »

wewannahottub

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2008, 10:49:28 pm »
Cool!!  

next question---------

Since most manufacturers boast a "maintenance free" cabinet and Arctic has a cedar cabinet (as one of the choices--I have seen others with cedar, too) does the Cedar cabinet need to be maintained??
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 10:49:47 pm by wewannahottub »

wewannahottub

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2008, 11:04:16 pm »
WHile sitting here and looking at the Arctic website, it doesnt show where the Northern Lights, Deluxe light up--my friend with the Kodiak has NL with the waterfall and 2 large lights but what is the difference, with the NL Deluxe??

Thanks, this has been fun and interesting!!

and, since Arctic is definately one of the forerunners--I like to have all the info I can!!!  Jacuzzi, too!!

Summitman

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 08:13:11 am »
Cool!!  

next question---------

Since most manufacturers boast a "maintenance free" cabinet and Arctic has a cedar cabinet (as one of the choices--I have seen others with cedar, too) does the Cedar cabinet need to be maintained??

Arctics cedar cabinet does require a restain and seal once every 2-3 years.  As long as this is done the cabinet will look like new forever.  The important thing about to remember is its cedar and not redwood like so many used in the past.  This 3/4" thick, furniture grade, tongue and groove constructed cabinet is built to last forever.  Cedar doesnt rot and repels insects!  If you look at most "maintenance" free cabinets warranties you will notice that they dont cover fading or cracking!  Cedar isnt bad, it actually makes a great cabinet.

btw, for those that just have to have the synthetic cabinets, Arctic does offer them!

Summitman

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 08:14:43 am »
WHile sitting here and looking at the Arctic website, it doesnt show where the Northern Lights, Deluxe light up--my friend with the Kodiak has NL with the waterfall and 2 large lights but what is the difference, with the NL Deluxe??

Thanks, this has been fun and interesting!!

and, since Arctic is definately one of the forerunners--I like to have all the info I can!!!  Jacuzzi, too!!

Ill check on the deluxe lights and Onzene if they come with the LSE  when I get to work and get back to you.

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 09:17:04 am »

Arctics cedar cabinet does require a restain and seal once every 2-3 years.  As long as this is done the cabinet will look like new forever.  The important thing about to remember is its cedar and not redwood like so many used in the past.  This 3/4" thick, furniture grade, tongue and groove constructed cabinet is built to last forever.  Cedar doesnt rot and repels insects!  If you look at most "maintenance" free cabinets warranties you will notice that they dont cover fading or cracking!  Cedar isnt bad, it actually makes a great cabinet.

btw, for those that just have to have the synthetic cabinets, Arctic does offer them!

And for the record, I'd take cedar over any other cabinet. As goarctic said, it can last forever but it looks better (IMO) and cedar is used for totem poles. There must be a reason they chose cedar... :)

I always get a kick of the "zero maintenance" thing. I would treat my cabinet once every few years and it took about 30 minutes to do it. So yes...cut out that horrible 30 minutes of work every 3 years and go with synthetic. Doesn't sound as powerful in that perspective does it... ;)

Summitman

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 10:40:06 am »

Ill check on the deluxe lights and Onzene if they come with the LSE  when I get to work and get back to you.

Ok officially the LSE comes with
Forever Floor
Onzene System
Deluxe Northern Lights (Five lights lights located throughout spa)
10yr. warranty

Tom

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 11:39:13 am »
Does Tom really exist or is he a committee?
<Eerie, deep voice> "My name is Legion, for I am many."  
<cue spooky music, maniacal laughter>

No, just one of me.  Do I really exist?  Gee, I can't handle deep existential questions this early on a Monday morning.  Let me get back to you on that.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 11:39:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42