What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi 100% no by-pass filtration???  (Read 49808 times)

BauerN

• "...to feel is to believe."
Re: Jacuzzi 100% no by-pass filtration???
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2008, 06:08:55 pm »
I would agree that the disclaimers in most warranties are relatively similar - just make sure you're comfortable with the disclaimers on the warranty you purchase.  

If you want a warranty with VERY few disclaimers - check out the Bullfrog "Blame Free" equipment warranty.  It is 2 years shorter than most high-end warranties - but I have yet to read on quite as comprehensive.  You can find the warranty in detail on the Bullfrog site.

Ultimately, I would say the dealer providing your warranty service is a more important factor in choosing a spa.  A dealer who goes the extra mile with a warranty with a large number of disclaimers is worth more, IMO, than a warranty with less disclaimers backed by a dealer with poor service.
Bullfrog Spas Dealer.  Raising the bar for customer service.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2008, 06:08:55 pm »

BauerN

• "...to feel is to believe."
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2008, 06:12:09 pm »

Term,   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This just made EVERYONE's day here!

Simple entertainment for simple Friday minds.  

Thank you.
Bullfrog Spas Dealer.  Raising the bar for customer service.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2008, 06:17:13 pm »
What's great about one of the sales today was that this woman has been calling me for FOUR YEARS asking about spas!  I finally sold her one and I don't even know what she looks like.  It was all done over the phone and by e-mail:

Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:  "deshana xxxxxx" <xxxxxxx@yahoo.com>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re: Limelight Flair Hot Tub Info
To: "Terminator" <etspatwo@sbcglobal.net>

I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS.  IF YOU HAVE A 110 WILL THE JETS AND THE HEAT RUN AT THE SAME TIME.

Absolutely!

WILL THE HEAT BE ON CONSTANTLY.

Our heater never comes on.  We use the heat from the pump to heat the water!

HOW COOL AND HOW HOT CAN YOU MAKE IT?

You can make ice in it during the summer and boil crawdads in it during the winter!

WE THINK WE ARE SETTLED ON THE SOVERIGN.

Half of the spas sold during the last 30 years are HotSpring Sovereigns!

OUR FRIENDS SONNY AND TRACI XXXXXXXXXX HAVE ONE AND WE WENT TO CHECK IT OUT.
Traci is one sexy babe with a gorgeous bod (don't tell Sonny I said that)!

THEY SPEAK VERY HIGHLY OF YOU.  WE WILL HAVE A RX FOR THE NO SALES TAX.  HOW MUCH WILL OUR TOTAL BE WITH EVERYHING, SPA, SPA LIFT COVER, STEPS, AND OF COURSE THE "DADDY SAMS SANDWICH DISCOUNT."  HA! HA!

We only charge our customers $10 over our cost.  MSRP is $17,150 with stereo, but ya'll are getting it for $9600!

As far as the 'sandwich discount', you and your husband should buy ME dinner based on the great deal you are getting!

LET ME KNOW.  YOU CAN CALL ME AT 903-XXX-XXXX TILL 2:30PM FRIDAY.  LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

DESHANA XXXX

Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2008, 06:25:00 pm »
Wow, seven this week by my count!  Selling about 400 a year.  Not to shabby!

It has been a good week thus far.  I didn't sell anything Wed or Thurs (nobody even came in :'().  I actually forgot about the 2003 Highlife I sold for one of my customers Tuesday, so it's really 8 (I don't make any commission on it, I just did it to help my customer).

And the week ain't over yet! :D

Term

Summitman

« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2008, 06:26:57 pm »

It has been a good week thus far.  I didn't sell anything Wed or Thurs (nobody even came in :'().  I actually forgot about the 2003 Highlife I sold for one of my customers Tuesday, so it's really 8 (I don't make any commission on it, I just did it to help my customer).

And the week ain't over yet! :D

Term

Pretty good week here as well!  I think all the solid dealers have been posting good numbers lately.

Good luck

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2008, 06:27:07 pm »
Term,   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This just made EVERYONE's day here!

Simple entertainment for simple Friday minds.  

Thank you.

Just be thankful that I had the decency to take his leash off before I pushed him.  I'm just not that cold-hearted.

Term

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2008, 07:02:46 pm »
Ultimately, I would say the dealer providing your warranty service is a more important factor in choosing a spa.  A dealer who goes the extra mile with a warranty with a large number of disclaimers is worth more, IMO, than a warranty with less disclaimers backed by a dealer with poor service.

This is so true, the only place disclaimers really could come in to effect is if the customer is a complete BUTT HEAD and unreasonable to work issues out on any said thing.    You could always use it as a scapegoat, and say,
HEY JACK---  your spa has had serious chem damage and were not covering it!!   Of course this is extreme,but it could be handy if such a situation should arise.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2008, 07:02:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42