What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Yo Dax..How 'bout that!!  (Read 3373 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Yo Dax..How 'bout that!!
« on: December 16, 2007, 07:48:31 pm »
what happened?  We won  :o  ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

Yo Dax..How 'bout that!!
« on: December 16, 2007, 07:48:31 pm »

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
Re: Yo Dax..How 'bout that!!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 11:29:42 pm »
Good defensive struggle.  Eagles had a lot of chances early to go up big, but the offense, as it has all season, just couldn't make a play when needed.  But hey, we won to keep the season alive if only for another week.

Always good to beat Dallass.  Especially after listening to TO talking about how he's having the last laugh and their coach pretty much laughing at the Eagles for being a bad team during one of his press conferences this week.

glfahlc

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 10:09:21 am »
that was the brainiest play i've seen by a player what westbrook did at the goal line... i hope we can do the same when they come to dc....

tanstaafl2

• Keeping a close eye on the new spa...
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 08:26:48 pm »
that was the brainiest play i've seen by a player what westbrook did at the goal line... i hope we can do the same when they come to dc....

My understanding is that it was an offensive lineman that suggested it to him. Westbrook is to be credited for thinking team rather than personal stats but the brains are always on the O-line. Much smarter than the pretty boy with his hands on the O-linesmen's butts...
In hot water with my '06 Reflections Granada

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 10:36:27 pm »
My understanding is that it was an offensive lineman that suggested it to him. Westbrook is to be credited for thinking team rather than personal stats but the brains are always on the O-line. Much smarter than the pretty boy with his hands on the O-linesmen's butts...

That would be right tackle John Runyan.  All 6'7" and 350 pounds of him.  Westbrook was very wise to do what the big guy told him to do.   :)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 10:49:47 pm »
 Westbrook didn't want to take a chance of being run over by an F350! ;D ;D so he listened to the big man!

Westbrook is going to the Pro bowl, but Runyan sure deserved to go too!!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 10:49:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42