What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Basketball Player Tub  (Read 1804 times)

Tall Man

Basketball Player Tub
« on: August 21, 2018, 06:25:35 pm »
Hello all! I'm 6'-4" and 32 inseam. I've accumulated a few neck, upper back and shoulder injuries and believe a hot tub would help me. I usually slouch down with my tail bone on the front edge of the seat to get jets where they're needed, or set at an angle to the side. This is trading one pain for another. Is there a tub out there (one or two person) with a greater distance from the base of seat to the top jet? Looking around online the two person spas are often 110 volt...I want force like a pressure washer. Any ideas?
Thanks, Tinker

Hot Tub Forum

Basketball Player Tub
« on: August 21, 2018, 06:25:35 pm »

Ohiotubbin

Re: Basketball Player Tub
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 10:28:30 pm »
They may be bigger than what you are looking for seats-wise but check into some bullfrog tubs. We have the opposite problem as my wife is short and she thought the water level was too high for her in them. They had great power though and you can pick the jet packs that give you upper back and neck relief.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 11:27:23 pm »
Hello all! I'm 6'-4" and 32 inseam. I've accumulated a few neck, upper back and shoulder injuries and believe a hot tub would help me. I usually slouch down with my tail bone on the front edge of the seat to get jets where they're needed, or set at an angle to the side. This is trading one pain for another. Is there a tub out there (one or two person) with a greater distance from the base of seat to the top jet? Looking around online the two person spas are often 110 volt...I want force like a pressure washer. Any ideas?
Thanks, Tinker

Spas that are for 2 people will typically NOT be very deep no matter the manufacturer. At a minimum you need to sit in them dry to see which even stand a chance and then wet sit what you think you want to buy.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 11:27:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42