Beachcomber 580
Manufacturer: Beachcomber

(Based on 2 reviews)
Avg. Price: $0

Reviews: 1 - 2 of 2   View as Outline Post Review
2003 Beachcomber 580
Apr 21, 2009 12:27 pm
wmccall

We have just purchased a used Bachcomber 580 and so far has proven to be a total charm. After being in many hot tubs ( friends and hotels), we decided we wanted one for home. We had reserved one at a local dealer, but when we saw the Beachcomber 580 with seating of up to 9 advertised by a private ad, we had to take a look. We did, we bought.

I have read that the jets may not be powerful enough, but when you turn off some other jets in the tub, they are plenty powerful. I personally also find that jets running too hard aren't really relaxing and are usually noisy. This tub is really quiet even on high power, seats many and is rock solid. Fit and finish are absolutely without reproach. I have seen, on cold weather, that the temperature will drop one or two degrees and will not recover without the cover on. A 5.5 kw heater as opposed to the 4 kw heater may be a future purchase. This tub is already 5 years old, and aside from changing a few jets that were popping out, ($15,00 each), and the spa cover ( $400.), the tub is in excellent shape. Would I recommend a Beachcomber? Definately. After being in many different types and brands, this is without a doubt the most comfortable and relaxing hot tub I have seen so far. If we ever get rid of this one, it will be for a top of the line beachcomber replacment.

Date Purchased: 04/09
Price Paid: $0
Recommend: Yes
Pros:
Quiet, comfortable, large

Cons:
heater and power??? maybe not.

Huge Tub! Comfortable and Quiet.
Oct 20, 2003 10:41 am
wmccall

Date Purchased: 10/03
Price Paid: $6981
Recommend: Yes
Pros:
Big.
Quiet.
Comfortable seats.
Flexible jetting options.
Great lighting.
Enviroskirt. No maintenance faux wood.

Cons:
Heater too small.
Large lid is hard for smaller people to open.

More Information
Help Help
Member List Member List
Moderator List Moderator List
Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42