What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any female dealers?  (Read 2067 times)

TMJ

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Any female dealers?
« on: September 16, 2005, 12:30:30 am »
Please forgive me, I do not mean to be sexist, any female dealers out there? I have a question, which may be embarrasing for men. Please pm me... Thanks for the understanding....

Hot Tub Forum

Any female dealers?
« on: September 16, 2005, 12:30:30 am »

nicker

Re: Any female dealers?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 08:30:33 am »
oh don't be shy, we can take it.   And yes it does shrink in cold water that's why we prefer hot tubs.

BobRex

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 09:23:18 am »
Well, my salesperson is a woman.  Willow Park Pools - Bethlehem, PA - 610-868-8304.  Ask for Tama, tell her I referred you.

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 10:14:27 am »
If this has to do with the old wives tale about yeast and hot tubs, the answer is no. Hot tubs do not cause them.
Homeworks Financing Representative

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2005, 12:54:12 pm »
Me!!!

Check your PM's

Spahappy

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 01:03:08 pm »
I would say with the technology of todays hot tubs, it is less likely that someone would get a yeast infection, but on older style hot tubs very likely. Tubs of today are equipped with electronic controls, that turn on all pumps and air blower every 12 hours, even spas equipped with 24 hour circ pumps have this feature. So no stagnent air or water will lay in uncirculated water or air lines. With older tubs, without the automatic 12 hour blowout, yeast infections were actually quite common. Older tubs were equipped with time clocks, which did circulate water in water plumbing lines. The problem was not with the water plumbing lines, but with the air blower lines. If a spa owner went a week or two, without turning on their air blower, then water and air layed stagnent in the air channel line, causing bacteria to build up. Air channel holes or injectors of course are located on the seats. When the blower is turned on, the bacteria enters the water. Manufacturers reacted and developed electronic controls that blowout blower lines, while many top spa manufacturers eliminated blowers all together. Eliminating blowers and adding more jet therapy is a good trend. Air Blowers seem to cause more trouble, than good. They are loud, they bring in cold outside air and cool the water down, the check valves fail and the blower gets wet and trip the breaker, the air injectors in many cases crack over time. Dave.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 01:03:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42