What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: anyone seen any billboard ideas  (Read 1612 times)

AmICrazy

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
anyone seen any billboard ideas
« on: August 10, 2005, 03:12:48 pm »
I am a new Sundance dealer in Ontario, Canada and was wondering if anyone has seen any great billboard ideas for any brand or tub. I am getting one made for an ice hockey rink (figures eh!) and one for roadside. Thought this might be a great forum for ideas. TIA

Hot Tub Forum

anyone seen any billboard ideas
« on: August 10, 2005, 03:12:48 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: anyone seen any billboard ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 03:35:36 pm »
Good luck with your new business.  Maybe you could have a little luck like we did.

I was driving to work one day and I saw that the competing spa dealer down the road had put up a huge billboard.  The picture looked really familiar.  I pulled over and took a picture.

When I got to work, I thumbed through some of our brochures.  Sure enough, they had taken the picture of a Tiger River Siberian right out of our brochure and put it on their billboard.  Didn't edit it or anything.  They were a Coleman dealer at the time and had never sold Tiger River.

When people would ask us why our spas were better than our competitors', I would show them the picture of the billboard and explain that "THEY like our spas so much, they put them on a $5,000 billboard."

Helped me sell a few.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

Re: anyone seen any billboard ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 03:35:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42