What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The spa deceptionist  (Read 40007 times)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: The spa deceptionist
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2006, 10:27:19 pm »

Wonder what he's hiding?

8-)

That's a question best left unanswered.   There are some places it's just too creepy to go, and his head is certainly one of them in my opinion.

Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2006, 10:27:19 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2006, 10:28:59 pm »

What a tool. :P

Yeah, he's a tool alright- A left handed monkey wrench leaps to mind.

Brewman

tumbleweed

• HotTub'n
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2006, 11:25:22 pm »
Anyone notice that he hasn't posted on the "other" forum for quite a while?  Not his, but the one he has not been banned from yet.  Did you scare him off Chas?

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2006, 11:33:38 pm »
I tend to believe it was me

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And yes, I'm proud of it..........VERY proud!

I still wish I could have seen his face when he reread his own post and it said, "This post was edited by Dr. Spa."......... on second thought  ;D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 11:35:35 pm by lets »
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

tumbleweed

• HotTub'n
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2006, 11:38:02 pm »
Between the two of you he didn't stand a chance. ;D

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2006, 09:25:54 am »
There is no doubt in my mind with Doc and Chas moderating the board and setting up some rules like:

No lying.  No outrageous  promotion of your own products, and no threatening other members, He just had nothing left to post about.

He did try to have one of his minions start to post, who had a much better persona, but once again, with rules like no lying....there's not too much he can talk about.  
07 Caldera Geneva

autoplay

« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2006, 08:41:12 am »
Just curious,what's Conjuna up to lately?  Haven't seen him on any of the boards I visit on occasion.

Did the spa internet police finally wise up and take his toys away? ;)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2006, 05:51:47 pm »
Just curious,what's Conjuna up to lately?  Haven't seen him on any of the boards I visit on occasion. Did the spa internet police finally wise up and take his toys away? ;)
Well, he's banned on this board - Thank-you Bubba Bill - and Andy and I are moderators now at "Pool Search" web board, so he can't get out of line any more and doesn't seem to want to try. He was banned at PoolandSpa.com at the same time they made me a moderator, and Matt banned him from PoolSpaForum even before I was made moderator there.

Hmm. I see a trend developing here...

8-)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 08:55:02 am by Chas »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Campsalot

• Sundance Maxxus Super Tub
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2006, 12:40:49 pm »
Gentlemen & Ladies:

I have read this entire string and I have to say something just to get it off my chest.  

Why have you folks allowed this con-man to piss you all of so bad that you cannot stop jabbering about him?  You are doing nothing more than making him a curiousity that others then seek out.

I have been a member here since before we bought our tub and I have always admired this sites level of professionalism.  I have also visited the con mans site and after doing some reading can see right through the BS.  Why let this guy get your goat so bad?  I'm sure others will also see the BS.  Why else would his forum become "read only".  In fact, is that even a forum?

I have spoke with my regional BBB guy and they are looking into his BBB membership.  I explained to them that I had  problem with the fact that as a business owner and BBB member in a all together different field that I sense some double standards were being established.  Come on!  How could you screw so many people and still reamain as a member.  Does the BBB need the $750.00 that much?  I'll keep everyone posted.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2006, 01:09:48 pm »
Gentlemen & Ladies:

I have read this entire string and I have to say something just to get it off my chest.  

Why have you folks allowed this con-man to piss you all of so bad that you cannot stop jabbering about him?  You are doing nothing more than making him a curiousity that others then seek out.

I have been a member here since before we bought our tub and I have always admired this sites level of professionalism.  I have also visited the con mans site and after doing some reading can see right through the BS.  Why let this guy get your goat so bad?  I'm sure others will also see the BS.  Why else would his forum become "read only".  In fact, is that even a forum?

I have spoke with my regional BBB guy and they are looking into his BBB membership.  I explained to them that I had  problem with the fact that as a business owner and BBB member in a all together different field that I sense some double standards were being established.  Come on!  How could you screw so many people and still reamain as a member.  Does the BBB need the $750.00 that much?  I'll keep everyone posted.

I find it hard to belive he has a BBB membership in good standing on his advertising alone. His "articles" - which are just rambling essays he wrote to embelish his product, are rife with false information, negative attatcks on other legitmate business. How can a business venture be a member of the BBB when it openly attacks people, and other businesses? It' a business site and it's full of lible and outright lies.

Plus I willadmit, I'm entertained by his idoitic statements.  The man is certifiable. It's like watching a train wreck.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 01:11:34 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2006, 07:17:54 pm »

You haven't been around here very long.  Jim got a heckuva lot more mention here in years past.  In fact, it's been downright dead on the topic pretty much all summer and beyond.  If, as you say, is website is so easy to see for what it its, then you shouldn't have any issue with us discussing it.  If you saw thru it, so will others who are driven there out of curiousity.  
 Maybe the threads here do good- to tip off people spa shopping about him.

You should have been around here before he was banned, or the times he registered with fake ID's.  That was some very entertaining times.

Brewman

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2006, 10:25:16 pm »
What? My pics aren't entertaining enough? ;) :D

Campsalot

• Sundance Maxxus Super Tub
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2006, 11:29:09 pm »
Brewman I have no problems with your discussion of the con man.  In fact I have no problems at all.  I just wondered why you folks let him get under your skin or in other words "let him bother you"?

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2006, 10:43:57 am »
Well, a little FYI. He just got himself banned off the only other board he was allowed to post on.

He made it for 47 glorious days though.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

pg_rider

• I've been Optima-ized
« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2006, 06:33:17 pm »
For those of you who are members of his forum, he was in rare form yesterday.  Check it out for some good laughs... :)
Paul G.
2006 Sundance Optima

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2006, 06:33:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42