What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Firt week over with, Update!!!  (Read 2633 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Firt week over with, Update!!!
« on: August 05, 2005, 01:41:52 pm »
Well I have had my tub for 10 days now.  I have learned so much from the practical application rather than just reading about it.

The tub is great.  The arctic tundra signature has everything for me.  I have the great lights, waterfall, variety of jets and nice deep seats.

I love the fact that my tub has really deep seats on the one side.  I can really get a good soak with no effort.  I like having the water over top of my shoulders.

The new 2005 bearingless jetting package is amazing.  Each seat has different jets targeting different parts of my back with different massage feelings.

The cedar skirt is beautiful and smells amazing however, I know its going to be a pain in the neck every other year restaining.

The tub is great and I am very happy with it.  The only complaint I have so far is that the diverters need to be manipulated to provide deep therapy in one chair.  I usually keep the diverters in the middle so that each seat has equal pressure.  

Thats it so far.  I find the tub easy to care for and I am loving every minute with it.

Hot Tub Forum

Firt week over with, Update!!!
« on: August 05, 2005, 01:41:52 pm »

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
Re: Firt week over with, Update!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 02:24:36 pm »
The cedar skirt is beautiful and smells amazing however, I know its going to be a pain in the neck every other year restaining.

Actually, Bosco, this really isn't such a pain. I just did mine for the first time and it was quick and easy. But the best part, it brought out that deep cedar look to a tee! I can't walk past the tub without marvelling at it on some level. I initially removed all the panels to stain them seperately, but next time I think I'll just leave them in.

Glad to hear your enjoying your purchase.

Jc
How do you know how much you don't know?

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 08:29:01 am »
I know what you mean, the cedar is so nice to look at.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 08:29:01 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42