What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Question about Hot tub Makes  (Read 4272 times)

Chartreux

Question about Hot tub Makes
« on: May 16, 2014, 04:36:02 pm »
How often do Hot Tub makers re-design their tubs? Bullfrog re designed in a few years ago to their inter-changable jet packs...so what can we expect and how often do they make changes???
Seems like Sundance has already had a lot of deals going on, so are they going to have some newer designs for 2015??? or Jacuzzi???
Just wondering...

Hot Tub Forum

Question about Hot tub Makes
« on: May 16, 2014, 04:36:02 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Question about Hot tub Makes
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 05:18:59 pm »
  Jacuzzi just revamped their J-300 series, I don't know of any changes on other series over the next year or so.   My guess is Sundance is and or doing the same thing if they haven't already..   By the looks of dunecritters spa HS did one as well. 

As far as how often it's hard to say.. 

Chartreux

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 05:49:58 pm »
Thank You, yes this is helpful to know...

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 07:11:37 pm »
In the heat of competition the higher end manufacturers do it as needed I am sure. Others manufacturers buy hand me down molds and revamp lines to try and keep up. Every year there is something to brag about in the industry.
Retired

Isaac-1

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 08:10:32 pm »
From my limited research it appears that for the last 15+ years Hot Spring does a product upgrade / freshining about every 5 or 6 years, with a new round just starting to roll out a couple of months ago with their 3 new NXT models.  Each round seems to take a year or two to sweep across their whole product line.

dunecritter

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 11:16:24 am »
From my limited research it appears that for the last 15+ years Hot Spring does a product upgrade / freshining about every 5 or 6 years, with a new round just starting to roll out a couple of months ago with their 3 new NXT models.  Each round seems to take a year or two to sweep across their whole product line.

HS did introduce 3 new 2014 NXT models that are completely new with an ABS style frame and Fiber Core insulation, easy access panels and carbon fiber looking corner sections that have LED down lights. But the entire 2014 High Life edition has been changed with complete new molds, interior jets, contour changes and pillows and some models now have the Wireless touch screen controller. BMW Design group has been behind the new changes along with the HS design group. But for now like Isaac has mentioned no new changes for the Freeflow, Hot Spot or Limelight series. The new Jacuzzi J-300 series boasts some new looks as well. Not sure about any other makes.

Chartreux

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 09:26:57 pm »
I went out to a Jacuzzi dealer today and what a disappointment, I knew more about them than the sales person and I knew the 400 series had the status inicator light and she thought it was just a regular led light...left very disappointed plus they only had one 400 on the floor, no lx or lxl models...not a good first visit. Went to another Sundance dealer and got better help.
So we might in the long run go with Sundance...but, only after some wet testing...Plus this Jacuzzi dealer opted out of doing the $2,000, rebate that Jacuzzi and Sundance are offering, not sure about that...a lot of things to consider... ???

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 09:26:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42