What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How is jacuzzi J585?  (Read 13243 times)

hjscm

Re: How is jacuzzi J585?
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2017, 04:55:32 pm »
Thank you for replying to me.  I have not wet tested the d1 amore baby yet going to another dealer about 1 hour away who has one in the showroom filled with water.  Then after that going to sit back in the marquis epic with micro silk.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2017, 04:55:32 pm »

NYJets

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2017, 06:31:58 pm »
Just sat in a bullfrog and it felt good. I need to seriously stop shopping. Another good salesman talking about how the others I mentioned will have more problems then the bullfrog.  Got a decent price on an A8L order without audio $12,500 with cover and stairs. Worried about a more bay giving me problems. I will pm him and see if he liked the bullfrog or Marquis thanks

I'm in the Bay Area too. Curious what dealer did you go to concerning BullFrog A8L from? TXS

Sam

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2017, 01:47:57 pm »
A couple of companies sell micro-silk.  I'm not sold on it.  Fyi, you can't use it and the jets at the same time, which I've heard a couple people who got mention that they wish they had known that at the time of purchase.  I've also heard that it puts a huge strain on your filtration system because those billions of micro-bubbles pull nasty gunk out of your pores.

The Amore Bay really is an awesome hot tub and that price is pretty darn good.  If you're tired of the whole shopping process, you certainly aren't making a bad decision going that route.

It doesn't put a huge strain on your filter system.  Have you seen one in action before?

I've seen it a couple of times, though the filtration problems are only what I was told by another dealer.  It was a Clearwater dealer and they don't have the best filtration system to begin with.  I have not seen that first hand though.  Good to know that nobody on here is seeing that.  I'll refrain from repeating that in the future. 

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2017, 03:13:52 pm »
A couple of companies sell micro-silk.  I'm not sold on it.  Fyi, you can't use it and the jets at the same time, which I've heard a couple people who got mention that they wish they had known that at the time of purchase.  I've also heard that it puts a huge strain on your filtration system because those billions of micro-bubbles pull nasty gunk out of your pores.

The Amore Bay really is an awesome hot tub and that price is pretty darn good.  If you're tired of the whole shopping process, you certainly aren't making a bad decision going that route.

It doesn't put a huge strain on your filter system.  Have you seen one in action before?

I've seen it a couple of times, though the filtration problems are only what I was told by another dealer.  It was a Clearwater dealer and they don't have the best filtration system to begin with.  I have not seen that first hand though.  Good to know that nobody on here is seeing that.  I'll refrain from repeating that in the future.

As a former Clearwater dealer they haven't done much right in these few years

hjscm

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2017, 04:34:38 pm »
it was in Palo Alto. I finally bought an Amore Bay but with the fires in California it isn't here yet. hopefully in 2 weeks

Just sat in a bullfrog and it felt good. I need to seriously stop shopping. Another good salesman talking about how the others I mentioned will have more problems then the bullfrog.  Got a decent price on an A8L order without audio $12,500 with cover and stairs. Worried about a more bay giving me problems. I will pm him and see if he liked the bullfrog or Marquis thanks

I'm in the Bay Area too. Curious what dealer did you go to concerning BullFrog A8L from? TXS

Sam

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2017, 01:18:56 pm »

As a former Clearwater dealer they haven't done much right in these few years

Yeah, they tanked hard in the last 5 years.  I hear that they cleaned house and are on the up and up.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2017, 01:18:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42