What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Fresh clean, and 63!  (Read 3107 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Fresh clean, and 63!
« on: October 13, 2009, 08:54:39 am »
Come on over.  Had I waited another month it probably would be 50 or less. 
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Fresh clean, and 63!
« on: October 13, 2009, 08:54:39 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Fresh clean, and 63!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 09:48:24 am »
Wondered "WHO" you were talking about... ::)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Brookenstein

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 02:05:54 pm »
I'm right behind ya!  Except I'll probably start at around 70, haha.  :)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 03:07:09 pm »
Hey Brooke!!  Welcome back... Catch us up with your family..it's been a long time  ;)

Brookenstein

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 03:33:03 pm »
Hey Boni,

How are you?

Kids are doing well.  Oldest is now a Webelo I, I think I'm finally figuring out what I'm doing as a den leader, lol.    Littlest is getting excited to finally be a Tiger next year.  Oldest also joined band and is blessing our house with the sweet sounds of the trumpet every night.  Littlest is playing fall baseball and went up to coach pitch... so much better than t-ball.  Even if he can't catch a ball... kid can hit.

We are both still unemployed.   :'(  I'm now also having seizures (started at BSA camp this summer) and get to spend a week in the hospital next month for testing to try and figure out why.  So that's been a PITA. 

I'm looking forward to cooler temps, we had a sneak peak of it earlier this week... but are supposed to be back into the 90s tomorrow.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 10:33:01 pm »
Oh Brooke, sorry to hear about your health and employment issues. I know you talked about camping in the past. Is there any chance that you could have been bitten by a tick? Maybe I am just Lymed out..but that is always the first thing that I think about because there are so many symptoms. ..seizures being one of them..might be something to check into. I am not sure of how often Lyme is diagnosed where you live, but it has spread all over the US.

Sounds like you are really into Scouting and that is a great thing for you and your kids. My oldest is in college and I believe his Eagle helped him get into the school that he wanted. The youngest has just completed his Eagle project and only has a few merit badges to do to complete what is required for Eagle too.  Keep your kids in Scouts..it helps them in so many good ways.

Glad you are back ...we missed you

Boni

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 10:33:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42