What's the Best Hot Tub

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
This youtube review is about the worst I've ever seen. He was not happy because Marquis would not let him tour the factory because he was not a dealer. This is a revenge review.
If he is this unprofessional I would steer clear of any advice he provides. Everything he recommends is sold on his site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYF5whxG-vc
Hot Tub Forum / Marquis Crown Epic
« Last post by gwrace1 on May 20, 2022, 05:23:43 pm »
We narrowed down our search for a dealer and chose the Marquis Crown Epic as our next spa. Before i pull the trigger would love to get input from other Marquis owners. Have you had a great experience and customer service from factory and dealer? Any trouble spots we should be aware of? Would you purchase again?

Thank you.
Hot Tub Forum / Re: Help! Pump not working
« Last post by Leonardo2022 on May 19, 2022, 06:53:04 pm »
Thanks a lot! Indeed two fuses are burned. Replaced  with new ones, one pump works, another one still give a clicking sound, I will try to turn the shaft 🤞

Test Fuses.  There is a quarter sized dust cover on the back of the pump motor remove it and try to turn the shaft of the motor with a slot screwdriver to see if they are free or seized/locked up.
Marquis Hot Tubs / Re: Replacement Filters
« Last post by cranbiz on May 19, 2022, 01:28:19 pm »
Have you tried your dealer? Many will ship if it's not convenient for you to go there.

Another source that I use is Hot Tub Outpost. Their support is pretty good, you could call and ask them if it's not apparent which filter to choose from.
Marquis Hot Tubs / Replacement Filters
« Last post by Newhottubuser23 on May 19, 2022, 12:50:13 pm »
Hello - I am probably an idiot, but I'm having trouble finding replacement filters for my hot tub (Marquis Celebrity Elite Woodstock).  I would be happy to buy the Marquis version of the filter online but I'm not seeing that anywhere (even when I type in the model number).  I purchased some filters that were 50 sq ft for Marquis spas (new style) and Cal Spas with dimensions OD: 5-3/16", Length 12 1/2" but this is smaller than the Marquis filter it came with.  Can this still be used as a replacement or is there a website I can buy a filter directly from Marquis.  Sorry for the dumb question!
Hot Tub Forum / Re: Help! Pump not working
« Last post by CanadianSpaTech on May 19, 2022, 07:19:09 am »
Test Fuses.  There is a quarter sized dust cover on the back of the pump motor remove it and try to turn the shaft of the motor with a slot screwdriver to see if they are free or seized/locked up.
Marquis Hot Tubs / Re: Marquis Epic Crown Collection Price
« Last post by gwrace1 on May 19, 2022, 12:41:42 am »
BaggerJay how long did you have to wait for the Crown Epic. I was quoted 17,052 today before taxes and options for the Epic here in south central Texas. Not sure how good a price that is.
To the best of my knowledge, the Sundance and Jacuzzi are identical in quality, though it does appear the lounges are a bit different.  With regards to cost, disregard anything you can find from prior to 2021.  Prices have increased 15%-25% since then due to rising manufacturing costs and shipping costs. 

While I don't know specific costs on either of those models as I'm not a Sundance or Jacuzzi dealer, I would expect those to both be pretty good prices.  Assuming the price difference isn't a deciding factor, I would base my decision on if either model offers a specific therapy need (Sundance has wrist/hand jets on lounge, etc) or whichever dealer you were more comfortable doing business with.
Marquis Hot Tubs / Marquis Crown Epic Owner Feedback
« Last post by gwrace1 on May 18, 2022, 06:26:57 pm »
Greetings all.

First post here. We are getting ready to pull the trigger on the purchase of a new Marquis Crown Epic. Found a local dealer who is highly rated and we really like. We are located in the south central Texas area. None of these seem to be in stock anywhere in our area. And were being told 8-12 months lead time on a new order. Before I spend this kind of cash I'd appreciate input from current owners.

Thank you.

Marquis Hot Tubs / Re: crown epic electrical
« Last post by gwrace1 on May 18, 2022, 05:18:15 pm »
@baggerjay How long did you have to wait for your crown epic? I’m thinking of ordering one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2022, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42