What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Swimming on Thanksgiving  (Read 2565 times)

In Canada eh

Swimming on Thanksgiving
« on: October 08, 2007, 05:30:33 pm »
What a glorious weekend!

Temps were 84 deg F on Saturday, 86 deg F on Sunday and 87 deg F today (Canadian Thanksgiving).  We spent the whole weekend by the pool and enjoyed a great dinner with friends on Sunday night.  We will top it all off with a hot tub tonight before settling back into reality.  

I hate the thought that summer is over but the forecast is calling for temps in the  60's for the next week or so.  I guess its time to close the pool :'(
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

Swimming on Thanksgiving
« on: October 08, 2007, 05:30:33 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Swimming on Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 06:03:55 pm »
We had a hot humid weekend too, but now it's back to normal, which is quite nice for hot tubbing.  Fall and winter make for some fine soaking.
Brewman

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 07:27:30 pm »
I was mentioning to my wife yesterday that it's a shame we actually closed the pool. I don't remember it being continuously this warm. We went to a high school Marching Unit competition on Sat and I didn't put sunblock on so there are some areas of my head (balding) that turned bright red! :o

In Canada eh

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 07:41:16 pm »
I didn't put sunblock on so there are some areas of my head (balding) that turned bright red! :o

Welcome to the club, I very rarely go anywhere outdoors with out a baseball hat.  That can be one painful sunburn :(
Bullfrog 451

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 11:19:57 am »
We had a hot humid weekend too, but now it's back to normal, which is quite nice for hot tubbing.  Fall and winter make for some fine soaking.

Yea, what he said.    We had 3  ninty degree days in the last 4.   Looking forward to a much cooler soak tonight.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 11:19:57 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42