What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just back frm Class  (Read 38872 times)

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
Re: Just back frm Class
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2007, 03:39:55 pm »

It could be read either way but I'm glad u meant it as a 2-way street.
Agreed.
8-)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2007, 03:39:55 pm »

anne

« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2007, 02:43:53 am »
Holy cow, did I miss a lot.

Term, thanks for representing me a few pages back- someone needed to help this crowd chill out.

Boni- I'm here for you Baby! You couldn't have said it better. Face to face, I bet these guys are weenies.

And lastly, anyone who says that humans have not have a HUGE impact on our environment and atmosphere is clearly delusional and simply contributing to our species' nasty habit of short sightedness and selfishness. We're preparing our own extinction, and taking the rest of the world with us.

Have a great night, everyone!
Dance like nobody's watching

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2007, 07:47:57 am »
Holy cow, did I miss a lot.

Term, thanks for representing me a few pages back- someone needed to help this crowd chill out.

Boni- I'm here for you Baby! You couldn't have said it better. Face to face, I bet these guys are weenies.

And lastly, anyone who says that humans have not have a HUGE impact on our environment and atmosphere is clearly delusional and simply contributing to our species' nasty habit of short sightedness and selfishness. We're preparing our own extinction, and taking the rest of the world with us.

Have a great night, everyone!
Sounds like it's time for you and Campsalot to get face to face...  ;)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2007, 07:47:57 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42