What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: kind of amazed  (Read 8477 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
kind of amazed
« on: February 08, 2011, 09:15:00 am »
For as long as I have been on this forum, we have gone back and forth about football and things that we all enjoy in addition to our hot tubs...Where is everyone? The Super Bowl went by without a single comment..
Did everyone get complacent  soaking in all that hot water?...Lets wake this forum back up... ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

kind of amazed
« on: February 08, 2011, 09:15:00 am »

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
Re: kind of amazed
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 10:55:53 am »
I actually couldn't have cared less about the Super Bowl this year.  No rooting interest what so ever.  Didn't even dislike any of the teams that much to root for the other team.  It was a good game though.  Supposedly everything other than the game didn't go so well including the National Anthem and that horrible halftime show.

BTW, did you see Michael Vick was named NFL Comeback Player of the Year?  ;D

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 01:49:38 pm »
Yeah, actually I did..so now I am hoping that they can't get through the player's union negotiation crap and he will have NOTHING to "comeback" to..lol  I guess you know Dallas wants that key to the city back..I say if they take the key..they get Vick too.. ;D...it's only fair.

As far as the Super Bowl....I was just really happy that the refs didn't win this year..that is what I remember about the last time the Steelers were there...the refs did such a lousy job.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 07:00:42 am »
Well I was actively cheering against the Steelers.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 07:48:10 am »
Lol...me too, Bill.  But I have always loved the Packers!  The problems was that I was at a party where everyone was for the Steelers( but only because they are a team from Pa!)...only two people actually knew anything about football. It was more like a Super Bowl commercial party.. ;D ;D

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 03:37:32 pm »
L It was more like a Super Bowl commercial party.. ;D ;D

Been there done that.  Last night I was on Facebook having fun with my Penquin's fan as the Jacket's were beating up on them last night. (sure they were down 3 players, but what the heck)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

hthompson90

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 10:59:14 am »
 :D

« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 09:11:25 pm by hthompson90 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 10:59:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42