What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Forum oddity  (Read 23124 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Forum oddity
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2005, 02:14:58 pm »
Ha ha!

Bill is a Trekkie - Bill is a Trekkie!!

Relax, your secret is safe with us.

How much do you want to bet he has Spock ears? He probably wears them when he wants to get the Mrs. in the mood.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2005, 02:14:58 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2005, 02:35:44 pm »

How much do you want to bet he has Spock ears? He probably wears them when he wants to get the Mrs. in the mood.

I would let her kick your butt on that one!   I once attended a convention when my employer (CompuServe) was involved. The people there scared me. I did get to type for Jimmy Doohan (Scotty) in an online conference.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2005, 02:47:31 pm »
Ha ha!

You mentioned that you thought that the lead guy "Captain Archer" seems to be reading from a teleprompter - did you know that on all of the other ST incarnations the cast was never allowed to ad lib? It was spoken as scripted or done over again. I always thought that was part of the problem with the characters not really 'growing' or developing as the seasons progressed. The writers had to notice a trend and then write it into the script - the individual actors couldn't expand the characters themselves.

That is really sad.  I never knew that!  Being a degreed actress, what good is playing a character if you can't play around and have some fun?  
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2005, 03:23:06 pm »
I think that really shows in the case of TNG, and I think that was relaxed as the seasons went by.

BTW, someone else said that abou Bakula, but I'll agree he was shaky early and better recently.

Ps.  Tupol can give Seven a run for the money of best Star Trek body ever.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2005, 04:44:14 pm »
Ps.  Tupol can give Seven a run for the money of best Star Trek body ever.

Topol is scorching but having said that, she's no Seven!!!!!!!!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2005, 08:41:26 am »

Topol is scorching but having said that, she's no Seven!!!!!!!!

But Tupol has more underwear scences, I don't think Seven did. (Hard as I tried, I couldn't find one picture of that online)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 10:37:28 am by wmccall »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2005, 11:14:54 am »

But Tupol has more underwear scences, I don't think Seven did. (Hard as I tried, I couldn't find one picture of that online)

...but that one-piece "painted on" body suit of Seven's was incredible! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2005, 02:57:27 pm »
There's really only one way to properly compare the two......... Unfortunately I don't think I can post the results here......... since it involves MY hot tub....... sorry guys.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2005, 09:23:19 pm »
...but that one-piece "painted on" body suit of Seven's was incredible! Grrrr!
Well, I saw an interview with Jerri Ryan, and she said they had her in a corset so tight she couldn't sit down from the time she came out of the dressing room until she was done for the day.

I would say that would preclude "underwear scenes" like the ones T'pol has been in....

Ah - suffering for your art.....

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 08:03:34 am »
This topic came back alive because of a spammer.  So I'll add how about the guy 7 was married to taking her to swinger group parties?  Talk about a trophy wife!   I'll  bet they have hot tubs there.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 08:03:34 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42