What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tech help  (Read 2761 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Tech help
« on: August 17, 2007, 11:19:17 pm »
I have a PFD document (my dealer's recipe for my hot tub) he calls it Bromine 101. I would like to share it with  2busymom and anyone else that could benefit from it...I tried to use imageshack but that kind of file is not supported. Is typing the whole thing out the only way I can get it on here? Anybody have any ideas?
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

Tech help
« on: August 17, 2007, 11:19:17 pm »

Pathfinder

Re: Tech help
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 02:41:48 am »
Fastest way is to block and copy into a thread. Hold down your left mouse and scan the whole doc then right click and select copy  start your thread and right click paste your done.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 07:47:18 am »
But it's a PDF and it won't let me copy and paste  :(. maybe I can rescan it and put it in a word document... :-/
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 11:05:35 am »
lets see if this works.

Creating a Wired Home Network with a Linksys Router and a Westell 6100 Modem
Note: These directions assume you have installed your Westell 6100 modem, and you can connect to the Internet through your modem.
The first step in the process of installing your Linksys router is to change your Westell 6100 modem from PPPoE to bridge mode.
1. Open your Web browser and enter http://192.168.1.1 in the Address field.
2. Click Home in the top menu to verify you are on the Home page.
3. From the Configuration menu, select VC Configuration.
4. Enter your user name and password. It is suggested that you use your Verizon primary account login information.

What you have to do is click your left mouse button, scroll down and right click when done and select copy. it should work.

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 11:07:09 am »
Save the PDF as a file in Word as a Word doc. (Use the drop down box in the file save format to reformatt it to a Microsoft Word file)
After it is saved find the file. Open the once PDF now a word file, copy and paste it to the message board. That should work.

Pathfinder

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 01:44:27 pm »
For a PDF you can also use the pic function and send it by clipboard to a word doc and save that way as well.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 01:44:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42