What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Inflatable HOt tubs.  (Read 20813 times)

anne

Re: Inflatable HOt tubs.
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2006, 11:10:55 pm »

I believe Anne is referring to one of your responses where it appears you are estimating a $10.00 per month operating cost for an inflatable spa.

If that was the case, she should have quoted that post of mine and not doc's before her response.

I was not going to bother giving you a hard time until you made the post implying that you had answered all of the poor guy's questions. Once you said "you must have skipped over my posts" to Doc, I decided that the correction was worthwhile, as you were emphasizing your bad information.
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2006, 11:10:55 pm »

tileman

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2006, 03:10:14 am »

I was not going to bother giving you a hard time until you made the post implying that you had answered all of the poor guy's questions. Once you said "you must have skipped over my posts" to Doc, I decided that the correction was worthwhile, as you were emphasizing your bad information.
Anne,
First allow me to say you need to stop stealing people's thread's with your silly comments. I find it funny that you only chimed in to argue although it doesn't surprise me.

Anyways, when did I imply I had answered all of mag48's questions. If you reread the posts you should be able to realize what I was commenting on with the "you must have skipped over my posts" response. If you can't then you don't need to respond.  

BTW, FOR A PERSON WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE ASSUME, YOU DO AN AWFUL ALOT YOURSELF. For instance you are assuming mag48 is poor(which might I add is really rude >:( ) Also you are making assumptions about my posts. Stop being such a hypocrite and if you don't like me, vent somewhere else.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 05:07:56 am by tileman »

tileman

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2006, 03:17:02 am »
       Hey Guys I didn't want this to turn into an argument, I just wanted to research some of the tifferent types of "Soft Tubs Or Inflatable Tubs" Can someone explain to me how the Insta-Spa is put togeather and held up? One good thing I noticed about it was that it had 8 REAL jets not those fake ones like on the Spa2go. I'm not getting this spa to have therapedic things, I just want something that when I have guests over we can go out in sit in it with the basic feeling of a hot tub. The reason I really dont want to get a hard tub is because I dont have that much room for it, I dont want to deal with all the responsibilitys of it and I really dont want to spend the extra money on something I just want for relaxation and to have a conversation in. So yea.. I didnt mean to cause any arguments and if anyone is upset over this im sorry. So anyway lets move on...I already stated this but whats the basic method of setting this up and whats holding it togeather. I have googled this tub over the internet but all I can find is places that sell it but no reviews. Any help there?
Sorry for all the negativity mag48. There is no need for you to apologize for anything, however I do feel like some people here owe YOU one though.
I will do some more research for you and try to help the best I can.

Tileman

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2006, 07:09:06 am »
Tileman,
you should stop doing tile and start selling spas.
You sound like the best spa guy here.

Everybody should be able to post his or her opinien.

this is what makes this forum grate.

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2006, 07:40:03 am »
Anne,
You said you have a real one in your backyard! Is this to mean that anything other than a hard shell spa is not real? Matbe it's time for you to wake up and realize there are a lot of different options for spas and tubs and a lot of them aren't the traditional hard shell. I can for one see the appeal of a inflatable if you are short on room or don't plan on using everyday. Also as the electric bill goes it would be easier to have inside and thus not a huge deal to heat. This is not for  me personally but I can see others doing it and having a great time with it. Also there is a store locally that rents out portable tubs so you can try at your location and if you like will apply the rental fee to the purchase price. Maybe this is something you could try for a party and get a better feel for the whole experience.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2006, 08:57:03 am »

Grate?

Are we talking about a forum or a fireplace? ;)

as if I should talk. My spelling is nightmare.

/just struck me funny this a.m.  :)
07 Caldera Geneva

wesj53

• 2006 Arctic Tundra Legend SE
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2006, 10:15:32 am »

Hey lets face it, there are blow up dolls out there, but any guy will tell ya, we love the real thing.

And what about leaks and wear and tear, One wrong move and pop!!!!!!  What about warranty, have you taken that into consideration????????  

I have found that if they are popped or used, the store will not take them back. It was quite emmbarrasing. I even washed it really really well, but I am not allowed back into that particular video store ever again.  :-[
Drew, your problem was the positioning. Let her take the top because it's obvious you're just too heavy!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 10:16:25 am by wesj53 »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2006, 10:24:15 am »
Inflatable spas are great because they can be customized.  Adding different jets requires nothing more than an icepick.  I always thought it would be cool to inflate the spa with helium and hover around the backyard while hot tubbing.  I even considered attaching a fan and airelons to the spa and cruising the neighborhood at an altitude of around 10 feet and a speed of 4 knots.  The neighbors would be so jealous.  That's something you just can't do with a typical spa.

Terminator
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 10:24:52 am by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

kervis

• runnergirl
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2006, 11:27:59 am »

Anne,
First allow me to say you need to stop stealing people's thread's with your silly comments. I find it funny that you only chimed in to argue although it doesn't surprise me.

Anyways, when did I imply I had answered all of mag48's questions. If you reread the posts you should be able to realize what I was commenting on with the "you must have skipped over my posts" response. If you can't then you don't need to respond.  

BTW, FOR A PERSON WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE ASSUME, YOU DO AN AWFUL ALOT YOURSELF. For instance you are assuming mag48 is poor(which might I add is really rude >:( ) Also you are making assumptions about my posts. Stop being such a hypocrite and if you don't like me, vent somewhere else.

I personally did not find any of Anne's comments silly or argumentitive.   I also do not see how she was "stealing" a thread?  :-?  I have always found her comments to be helpful, appropriate...
 I believe her comments were made as usual, with the intent to CLARIFY, not to be rude or malicious.

And nowhere in any post did I read any assumptions by any forum friend, into mag48's income level.  

Have a nice day.  :)  :-*

2005 HS Vanguard

galen

• Maxxus
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2006, 11:49:43 am »
I believe there is a place or application for this kind of spa. The first right off the top of my head is, not all people live in houses. Apt. decks that are sturdy enough would be a great spot for this spa. Or in that extra bedroom in the apt. that some single person has a need for. And which was touched on, price is a factor.  :) Term, I have already flown around the neighborhood, its dangerous.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 11:50:43 am by galen »

anne

« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2006, 03:22:43 pm »

Anne,

He asked for the cheapest, therefore price is a concern to him. For all i know he is a millionaire. I dont care. I was just trying to respond to what he listed as a concern.

I dont like or dislike you. I dont know you. But when you tell someone that heating an inflatable tub will cost $10 a month, I'll chime in with a comment as I do not want Mag48 to be making purchase decisions with bad information. I am not venting, just trying to help.

Thearm: I have nothing against inflatable spas, and did not mean for "real" to come across as "superior" but I can see where that was the wrong word to use. Sorry.
Dance like nobody's watching

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2006, 04:54:42 pm »

Grate?

Are we talking about a forum or a fireplace? ;)

as if I should talk. My spelling is nightmare.

/just struck me funny this a.m.  :)

Master Drewstar I have an excuse. English is my second language.
what is yours ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tileman

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2006, 05:33:03 pm »
Tileman,

Please don't make my head any bigger than it already is. ;D

Btw, what is your native language.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 05:33:27 pm by tileman »

mag48

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2006, 07:12:00 pm »
     So yea...today I got a Homespa bath tub thing to use for a while to decide on what want..So yea I found this thing it my GRANDMA's attic and I filled the tub a little and it works really good for how small it is...but yea anyway ill get back on track. I was gonna call the store to day to see if I could get anymore info on the Insta-Spa since you guys are all expierienced do stores ever sell there display models cheaper then the brand new ones..I dont no if thats a dumb question but im j/w.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 08:16:02 pm by mag48 »

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2006, 08:02:58 pm »
Tileman,

Please don't make my head any bigger than it already is. ;D

Btw, what is your native language.

German is my first language

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2006, 08:02:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42