What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I Think We Got a Floor Model  (Read 34882 times)

Altazi

• 3 seats, 155hp jet pump - anything BUT relaxing!
Re: I Think We Got a Floor Model
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2006, 05:52:51 pm »
I hate to be watched. It makes me nervous and I get performance anxiety.
Hey, Spatech, be glad you won't be delivering my spa.  I will be documenting the entire process with video and still pictures - just in case, of course :)

Hope for the best, and plan for the worst.

Regards,

Altazi

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2006, 05:52:51 pm »

Han Solo

« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2006, 10:56:45 pm »
I just read the entire nine pages and it appears the whole thing was a bad experience for everyone involved. When I ordered my Sundance Spa I was told 2-3 weeks before delivery and later found that it would be 4-6 weeks. I was bummed because I was ready to soak now, and would have gladly accepted a floor model instead of waste 6 weeks of soaking time waiting. But when the spa came and I watched them unwrap everything and put the new filter in and tell me everything about it, it was worth the wait. They also helped me remove all the warning decals and took all the wrapping paper and boxes with them, including all the plastic wrapping for the manuals and other stuff.
It's too bad that your first tub caused you so much grief, I just hope it doesn't tarnish your feelings about owning a spa.............

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2006, 08:50:57 am »

I hate to be watched. It makes me nervous and I get performance anxiety.

Maybe if you have your wife turn off the lights first?

;) :) ::)

/ducks and runs.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 09:16:52 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

pg_rider

• I've been Optima-ized
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2006, 09:59:51 am »
When I ordered my Sundance Spa I was told 2-3 weeks before delivery and later found that it would be 4-6 weeks. I was bummed because I was ready to soak now, and would have gladly accepted a floor model instead of waste 6 weeks of soaking time waiting. But when the spa came and I watched them unwrap everything and put the new filter in and tell me everything about it, it was worth the wait.
I'm hoping for a similar experience!  I was told four weeks for my Optima; tomorrow will mark the five week point with no updates or delivery date in sight.  I'm HOPING that things comes wrapped tight because I want to know beyond the shadow of a doubt that it's new!  If not wrapped at least have the stickers stuck in the shell... :)
Paul G.
2006 Sundance Optima

Skellman

• There's more horses asses than there are horses!
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2006, 03:35:54 pm »
WOW! :o
Have I been missing out.
Bohm, you handled it quite well IMHO. You were patient (like you should have been) at first but, didn't receive the proper responses.

Before you know it you'll be sitting in your new tub and hopefully look back on this and simply laugh.

I am amazed as well as intrigued at how certain dealers handle situations so differently. Very interesting.

Which brings me to this: Term, please open a store by me! ;)

Personally, I've learned very much from this forum. It's a shame I have yet to purchase a tub. However, I have been saving $$$$, folks.
Skellman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2006, 03:35:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42