What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: MS jet warranty example  (Read 2927 times)

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
MS jet warranty example
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:33:57 pm »
Greetings, gang.

In the past, I know MasterSpas has taken a beating here mostly in reference to marketing issues while others have alluded to questionable customer support.  Also, the topic of whether jets are included as a covered warranty issue across the spa manufacturer spectrum has been tossed around here as well.  I saw this thread on Doc's site and wanted to share with you:

MS warranties jets

Sounds like good customer support to me....at least the customer in this example was well supported.  
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

MS jet warranty example
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:33:57 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: MS jet warranty example
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 05:08:53 pm »
Yeah, I noticed the "we love the spa" part was with held until they got their free replacement parts. I wonder what that line would have been had there been a charge for the parts? Guess we'll never know. Good job Master, but you got a lot a making up to do.
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 11:01:15 am »
Yeah, I noticed the "we love the spa" part was with held until they got their free replacement parts. I wonder what that line would have been had there been a charge for the parts?  Guess we'll never know. Good job Master, but you got a lot a making up to do.

I'm guessing they would have said something like "We love the spa but the support sucks."  Fortunately, the support was there for them.

Thanks for responding, Wisoki.  

I think it is interesting that negative threads re: MS garner many posts where this positive MS thread is relatively bare.....I guess the bandwagon only goes one way.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 11:01:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42